Toribash

Felt like bumping this thread a bit (Don't get mad at me Jelly ;_;)
Got to love this song and got to love the game as well
I just realised I have the stupidest name in the forum
Guys. GUYS. GUUUUUUUUUUUYS. Where is Hell March 2 among all this? :c

The Red Alert series in general has a kickass soundtrack. Also much wuv to torismaser for mentioning Serious Sam, because then i won't have to. Well, except this:

That shit's intense. Especially because it's the tune of you and your guns versus 1700-some monsters. It's a bit slow to begin with, but it's a 4-parter with escalating intensity. The last part brings ELECTRIC GUITARS. Believe me, when that guitar hits you in-game, you just KNOW shit's getting serious. And it is. Really, Serious Sam always delivers when it comes to final level/boss music. Oh, and after that music climaxes and you face the final boss?

GG Croteam.

also Quake 2

quaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaake
<Blam|Homework> oiubt veubg
various places to find me lol
Machinarium is really the only game that I can think of that has amazing music...

Bioshock had some good tunes too now that I think of it, How She Sees the World is pretty amazing.
Avenged sevenfold - carry on
best song in black ops history so far
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
click my sig for a great time (WIP)
im smoking weed out of a pussy filled with money i like this

obviously... only song i put on when i play Dissidia... lol...
THIS WAS ORIGINALLY THE WORST SIGNATURE EVER, FOR YOUR SAKE IT WAS FIXED. ~ Vox

Ah the nostalgia, makes me want to pick up my old game boy, and start playing these again.
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
Posting again because this game is terrible, but god damn the soundtrack is kick fucking ass.

See 1:15 solo on this one
oh yeah