Ranking
End of act 2, full rare, str at 200 and base weapon damage at 50, final damage output at 220

ye
<&Fish>: did you just infract the toribot?
<&Fish>: you're fired
<JSnuffMARS> sounds like a drug-addiction or mastu(I'll censor that word)
<bishopONE>: also yeah fisting
<mwah> Gynx is it true you got admin over hero because hes from pakistan
level 55 monk @ act 2 on hell over halfway through

self healing OP, but mainly playing on my wizard now that's level 35.
is the wizard as bad as the people playing with me make him look?
<&Fish>: did you just infract the toribot?
<&Fish>: you're fired
<JSnuffMARS> sounds like a drug-addiction or mastu(I'll censor that word)
<bishopONE>: also yeah fisting
<mwah> Gynx is it true you got admin over hero because hes from pakistan
He is not that bad, much dmg much slows etc great for kiting. The only problem with him is that he dies easily but with the right gear he is pure awesome.

I think he will pwn in PvP
Lvl 57 :O getting close!
Last edited by Ezeth; May 22, 2012 at 07:26 AM.
Originally Posted by sid View Post
is the wizard as bad as the people playing with me make him look?

wizards are arguably the strongest class in the game along with the most potential at beating inferno/running inferno solo. (as wizards have already beat inferno solo) Literally the only problem that they have it being extremely squishy but with the right defensive spells and gear you're fine.

i love wizard, favorite class atm, archon is an amazing cooldown that, if used right, doesn't even need to be considered a cooldown because it will never be down.
No, PvP isn't implemented yet. They said they'd release around a week~ after launch. Also, cocacobra, I must say, if you decided not to buy the game due to the hate here, you're missing out huge time. Have 50 hours~ along with my group of friends I play with and we hardly ever get off.

I wouldn't be suprised if we were one of the first people to beat normal mode on US servers, we all skipped and put alarm clocks on at launch time and didn't stop until we beat.
Pretty boring, none of the bosses really required any thinking. All in all even though I played the beta I am still disappointed at the lack of depth and tactics required, as well as the lack of character development and meta-game.
Originally Posted by ImmortalCow View Post
Pretty boring, none of the bosses really required any thinking. All in all even though I played the beta I am still disappointed at the lack of depth and tactics required, as well as the lack of character development and meta-game.

Did you manage to get past the first difficulty? Because the developers say that normal is similar to a tutorial. Trust me, if you think the game is easy beat inferno with less then 100 hours playtime on a character. (no, that doesn't mean corpse jumping or speed running and skipping all mobs as a wizard)