Toribash
View Poll Results: do you want [Bleu]Matt76 quit?
do you want Matt76 quit??
6 Votes / 75.00%
do you want Matt76 stay??
3 Votes / 37.50%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

what is the clan tag bleu Bleu BLEU ?
-----
in game
-----
dude I want to leave the clan without actually my brother was this idiot animal rabies puts me in the list again please and sorry
Last edited by kilermvm; Dec 31, 2010 at 09:51 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Life, ♥Haku, Thalles, Tado,Toriboth, Kagami,<3
[NM],[Undead], [OoT], [h]
Originally Posted by kilermvm View Post
what is the clan tag bleu Bleu BLEU ?
-----
in game
-----
dude I want to leave the clan without actually my brother was this idiot animal rabies puts me in the list again please and sorry

I don't understand? are you saying that you want to quit? then why are you asking what the ingame tag is for bleu?
Free head texture! Click Here
no I do not want to leave my brother who took me out of it soi clan clan and I click on quit and give the kilermvm in which case I'm just leaving the clan
so you want to be added to the member list again, because your brother quit this clan with your account?
I will not tell you why I left my account on the site of the Toribash and well in the membership know when you send a message to the people written about business and then give my brother was acepted quit clan it down like I wanted to quit guild, but I do not want to leave I want to continue to accept me again, please
Originally Posted by kilermvm View Post
I will not tell you why I left my account on the site of the Toribash and well in the membership know when you send a message to the people written about business and then give my brother was acepted quit clan it down like I wanted to quit guild, but I do not want to leave I want to continue to accept me again, please

oh ok, i understand now, i'll pass this info onto supalolcat. he'll take care of it.