Toribash
Originally Posted by BlookerG View Post
I like Gorillaz, The Go Team, and Metronomy. I play the Guitar (Acoustic and Electric).

Never heard about any of those bands. Also, I play acoustic guitar. It is like a trend here.
Anything Heavy metal is my taste
Mother Moderated Message:
Read books NOW
Originally Posted by Kogeki View Post
Anything Heavy metal is my taste

Especially if your playing toribash right? You just want to jam out to something while playing, that's what I do.
Wellsies, I gots me a list right hyia:
Eminem(especially his "Infinite" album-old fan)
2pac, Nas, Jay-z, Nate Dogg, Afroman, Tyrael Sterling, Caro Emerald, Will Smith, Pensive, Cage the Elephant, Dr. Dre, Snoop Dogg, Warren G, Foo Fighters, Metallica(a lil'), The Go Team, The Cardigans, Gorillaz, Professor Green, Lady Sovereign, Can't Stop Won't Stop(dem iz epic), Cheloo, Parazitii, Mickey Avalon, Ice Cube, Tenacious D, Smash Mouth, Wu-Tang, D12, 50 Cent(like 1 or 2 songs), Living Legends, Too Short, Kanye West, Westside Connection, Cypress Hill, Kymani Marley, Iron Solomon.
And MANY MOAR.
Love me some smooth beats, and man, that indie rock, just gets to me.
Woob woob wooob wooob~ (Three Stooges)

Off-Topic:Rap these days is almost all like: "move dat ass gurl, humm humm"
EVERY, DAMN, SONG.

OT2: About Parazitii and Cheloo, ask SlipAnc ;)
-----
*bumpity-bump*
Last edited by TheFirstManceR; Nov 27, 2011 at 04:16 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Introduce me to everyone decent, I'll find evil in them.
You know I'm crazy. I have 4chan morals
CCR, Metallica, Korn, Cage the Elephant, Nirvana, Disturbed, Slipknot, Psychostick, Marilyn Manson, Static-X, ICP(whoop whoop), Rob Zombie, Drowning Pool (only their old stuff), and last but most certainly not least, Iron Maiden.

To all the people who said "metal", I salute you.