Toribash
I think it was the right thing for you to quit if you didn't feel like you were having a good time, but honestly you weren't doing much in the clan being involved and such, so you kinda brought it upon yourself. thats my opinion, flame free.
Originally Posted by IceShadow View Post
Discuss... http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=26321

sorry to post here

why do you want people to talk about you leaving?

when i left i tried to make everyone forget about it so UNCE can move on.
[23:19] <HebrewHamr> i'm catholic
I guess he just wants to know how it effected everyone. and ashaltaf its cool i dont mind you posting in here, i dont know why VX has a problem with you doing so.
Is this a fucking cool Trend? Is this the hip fucking thing to do?
If thats it.. im down Daddio... but I thought we were gonna stick with UNCE till it got hit with a Hurricane stranding its members in a swamp of poverty and racial injustice

till it served in Iraq, came back home, got a home makeover, then found out it couldnt pay the morgtage

till it came with 4 of its good freind, went out on the town, got wasted, got picked got taken home by a stranger better known as Stunt Man Mike, then killed in his "Death Proof" car

till it got told that it needed to help plan to kill the president, only for it to get double crossed by and orginization that kills innocent people in Africa for oil, then coming back to find out that the entire US is after it

What happend to that guys... what happend to that....
LONG LIVE QUEENS OF THE STONE AGE!!!
2nd Dan Black Belt
UNCE Aikido/Sabmbo Player
Josh Homme: "Ck-Ck-Ck-ck-Ck-Cocaine!"
Sorry for the double, but That BNW shit is tight as hell! god damn!
Call it spam, call it whatever, I have to let people know my love for the look, fell, and taste, of BNW

GOD ITS LIKE... ITS LIKE... an all star team of skaters... but not... Toribashers! wow... thats deep
Last edited by Aviator; Mar 10, 2008 at 02:33 AM.
2nd Dan Black Belt
Aviator, thanks for the constant reminder that I am in BNW.

Also, what did you even say in the little story of yours? I don't understand anything other than you saying that you were going to stay in UNCE till it died, unless that's what you mean't by explaining yourself with a confusing paragraph.

Also, Anesthetik. Your very confusing. You want to leave the clan, for the game, but not the forums? Yet you still play the game - very odd if I may say so myself.
idle
God dammit I cant even try to be funny without conserning people...
they were plays on current events and movies

Hurricane Katrina

Grindhouse (Deathproof)

Shooter

come on! keep up Volcano
2nd Dan Black Belt