Toribash
View Poll Results: Should we remove old threads like recruitement, member list, and make brand news ones
I think we should make new threads and remove old ones.
14 Votes / 53.85%
I think we should make new threads and keep old ones
4 Votes / 15.38%
I think we should keep old ones
2 Votes / 7.69%
I honestly don't care.
6 Votes / 23.08%
Voters: 26. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

haha epic fail, its a really scary horror movie, while i watched it i was being creeped out pretty badly, my GF was laughing really hard
Good point there Vandetta. Oh I'm going to be a bit less active due to moving to a different house and I don't have the wifi set up, but I already moved in...Long story short: I don't have wifi at the house I'm living in. I'm using my other house right now to type this.
|Ex-VorteX Moderator|Gravitation|<3 Wushu |
Long live VorteX in memory
Lolpants, Drone, I tought I'll be able to be more often on the computer, But it seems I cannot. I have some task for you both. Recruit members. Active, sociable members that'll fit in the clan. (I don't even know why I'm saying it, you know the drill) and drone, Do your special job : Train some officers; promote maybe one or two

Thanks ! I'll do my best to log on more often.
Grand Overseer of VorteX
Originally Posted by RAWWRH View Post
Well im bord with TB compleatly

heres something. update your sig. you can figure the rest out.
I am evil.
Alright. I can hunt in the forums for people, but not in-game. If I find anyone I think might be good, I'll give you a heads up to test them drone.
|Ex-VorteX Moderator|Gravitation|<3 Wushu |
Long live VorteX in memory
Originally Posted by Psyckho View Post
Lolpants, Drone, I tought I'll be able to be more often on the computer, But it seems I cannot. I have some task for you both. Recruit members. Active, sociable members that'll fit in the clan. (I don't even know why I'm saying it, you know the drill) and drone, Do your special job : Train some officers; promote maybe one or two

Thanks ! I'll do my best to log on more often.

Taking care of it as well as possible and as quickly as possible.

-Lolpants your this thread's mod please add an update:

XxMK1xX IS back with us and we are currently 80% back to tip top shape here!
I am evil.