Toribash
oh right, i think i saw it on the first pic you posted in 'show urself' right? ..i hope he doesnt make em bigger, its ugly if they'r really big. in my opinion at least
Man.. I hate piercings and stuffs xDD

the only thing I like is tatto
I have a little "eagle" on right arm, I can't do anymore till I join the police xD
they won't let in people with big tattos. D:

^there xD

( sucks!! I know!!)
Last edited by Xhiba; Jun 8, 2010 at 02:57 AM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Yeah.. been a cop is my dream! *-*
if you want to look about it, I want to be part of a police squad called "ROTA", only the bests go there xD, I will do the tests in october I think ^^

if you ever saw a brazilian move caller "Elite Squad", is almost the same, but Rota is way more bad ass xD
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

xhiba .. your the most badass toribasher lol

rota must be hardcore
It's Mr.AkumaBeast for you! oh and...
Check my inventory if you wish to buy flames.
well i walked down the street today and saw some guys like harassing a kid so i was like hey guys stop the crap he only 12 or something then they came to me they where 3 maybe 1 year down from me so they started to talk shit and stuff i never get frightened of this kinda stuff basicly cause im preety use to it XD and i can beat the crap of them if ill get pissed to much i started to talk to them telling them shit back suddenly i saw my friend he is in the army atm so he was with uniform and shiz they started to like go back and allmost actual run .

the point in m story was thet sometimes u cant help pple cause u may get into trouble i mean what if they where 5 guys i dont think i can beat up guys or if they had a kinfe ... anyways discuss XD