Endurance Onslaught 6.0
View Poll Results: is streak 35 Good
Yes
5 Votes / 45.45%
No
6 Votes / 54.55%
Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

I suggest you dont do this. Once you release your starters, people will counter them and the will be rendered useless. Just a tip ;)
i have a totally post modern tattoo of a scalene triangle.
<DeadorK> fair maiden
<DeadorK> if the cum is going to be in your mouth
<DeadorK> it shall be in mine as well
I dont think that makes so much sense, i meen, if you fought Sahee. You could just save the replays, and counter them this way. And we rather help out then getting pwned.
Well, I dislike this idea as it takes away originality of a persons created move?
I mean, if you teach them openeres, they will spam-use and prolly claim its theirs.

I dunno. Just don't like the idea of teaching openers.

Except simple ones. Like.

CLASSIC
Contract Pecs
Grabby hands

*space*

These kind of openers are good to teach, as they are simple and you can add your own moves into it. =P
Clan IRC channel.
This tutorial tells you how to connect if you have no IRC client.

IRC tut

For those with clients,

Server:
irc.toribash.com

Channel:
#relaxall

Thats it.
Last edited by wert613; Nov 29, 2007 at 11:27 AM.
--wert
Originally Posted by War_Hero View Post
I suggest you dont do this. Once you release your starters, people will counter them and the will be rendered useless. Just a tip ;)

Well I heard it few times, but I'm totally against this statement. If U know more openers, and You wouldnt be clueless when someone manage to make a countre-move. U will make opener that will make silly of this "counter-man". For everything there is a countre move right? There many ppl here, who invent only only few moves and are completely clueless without them, or completely cannot improvise nor understand that, hey - copyrights on move? - shouldnt exist in way that other ppl have to re-invent the wheel, that allready exists. Dont make ppl loose so many time;P!
I made some moves too but seeing somebody using it isnt that bad after all.
"Imitation is the highest form of flattery" as they say.
I hope that if we provide here some opners tutorials it will elevate standarts of some ppl gameplay. Which is ... well lame in many examples, and ppl will start to make their own openers if they just understand the basics (through learning and understanding allready existing oipeners). There will not be pointless contracting pecs on swords (as U mentioned above) if they can decap oponent first turn, or dash at him with legs, or slash his arm off first turn. There will be no contracting pecs in wushu, if U learn how to attack few times per turn, or make cool-looking kick/ dodge/ jump splitkick etc.
Game will gain on it and we will gain on it. It will be more interesting.
Such replays U canfind scattered all over the forums, but U won't have to look for it anymore. They will be here.
Peace.
Last edited by Sahee; Nov 29, 2007 at 04:02 PM. Reason: werty's post
deady: "Sahee (...) you bitter Pollock (...)"