Ranking
Originally Posted by YouaredeaD View Post
1 cigarrete box= Around 8 USD

Fixed, So really, if you smoke a pack a day and smoke for 40 years you end up spending 116,800$ On killing yourself. What a waste
Back from le-dead
in my school 12 to 15 smokers they hide out in some place in the school (wtf) and start smoking there.How i know it i once was in that place but refused to smoke and went away
Oh hai der ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Yes never smoke it isnt good to smoke.. or you will die early in life
MOM TOLD ME NEVER TO TALK TO STRANGER'S. STRANGERR@!!!! I AM TALKING TO TOO MANY
Hell, Obama is against smoking bu the smokes.

And people still respect him. I mean, just because your friend smokes doesn't mean he's a terrible person. If it gets out of control, (to the point where you find countless packs hidden in his room) you should just stop hanging out with him.

Don't copy him either.
"Can't see California with Marlon Brando's eyes"

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"She isn't real.... Can't make her real"
Sometimes me and a group of friends 13-16 usually I one of the 13 yr olds go and smoke outside 711 the store I dont usually smoke i think i only smoked Once with them
Brb I got to roll a joint for Wiz Khalifa...
Im 15.
I smoke (weed, not cigs.)
I see nothing wrong.
I don't smoke 5 bowls a day,
and I'm fine. I'm still smart, and I see no bad effects, so I am ashamed of nothing.
<DjPz> I don't expect to have sex with the dolphins every time I visit them
did you know that pretty much all stoners are convinced that they're smart and insightful even though everyone else is laughing at their dumb 'philosophies'.
I'll be honest. I smoked once, and I'm fourteen. I tried most of the local brands, then stopped. Some of them were addicting, but I never smoke as a hobby or whatever.
RIP ∑
master of the universe
I smoked since i was 12. I am now nearly 33 and have been stopped smoking for a month and plan to never smoke again. I've smoked away half my life.
Go check my myspace myspace.com/tatookerryx
http://naked-ladies.on.toribash.com