Toribash
One thing I MUST impress upon people is that the trailers do NOT do the movie justice, nor do they lead you in the correct direction. I completely had the wrong impression going to the movie and I can see that at least half the people here who haven't seen it do as well. GO SEE IT if you don't believe me.
Let me try and score this here, "Moofie."

So, it's all you want in a bad ass, futuristic, alien fighting shoot'em up. However, it lacks so fucking much in plot that anyone with cinematic taste may get up and leave. The 3D will blow you away the first time; it's really the best looking shit I've seen in my life.

However, remember that James Cameron spent his whole damn career making the movie. It should be much better.

8/10 tops. And because I'm a sucker for the big fights.
-Retired-
Just watched it, I nearly cried when -SNIPPET ME SPOILERS-
10/10 from me.

Sorry apple, I forgot D:
Last edited by dbuhos; Dec 27, 2009 at 08:45 PM.
Centuries Of Damn
ya i watched it 1 week ago

its just awesome

normaly i dont like such fantacy blabla but this film really "cought" me

just awesome
It was Meh.
The movie lacked a good plot and the script kind of sucked.
The forest was nice but it eventually became a prop instead of a character.
and the last hour was boring. Also, the movie was quite repetitive.
But I guess he didn't waste his life making it because all that everyone cares about these days is the CGI... 4 golden globe nominations WTF
6/10 from me
Last edited by SecondSoul; Dec 26, 2009 at 06:04 PM.
Funny, I hear a lot of people shed bitch/butch/manly/regular tears during this movie. It's not really the most moving film I've seen, but I guess it's the realism and the immersing milieu that amplifies the effect.

I usually rage instead of feel sad during bits like (SPOILER) the felling of hometree.
I refuse to grab.
-
Like CnC? Most people do. Be a dear and spread the love!
hurrr... there's a "post-Avatar depression" thread on the Finnish equivalent of 4chan XD.

so, InSaNeCaK3, you're not the only one who's seen it several times.
I refuse to grab.
-
Like CnC? Most people do. Be a dear and spread the love!