Toribash
Yes well, people from The United States are clearly mentally superior, so it makes sense. After all, we gave the world Miley Cyrus, McDonalds, Utah, and Al Gore who clearly invented the internets. So a bias is needed, since our information is the only info that counts.

[/a rare deady troll]

Yeah, the factual knowledge stuff is kinda shity, even being from the US, I don't know half of the shit they ask....
Organisation of Awesome: Member.
Hmm, i got 124, exactly, and it says something about getting the free membership certificate, and then after filling in a load of information, it says i need to buy it >.<
Last edited by CazRules; Dec 18, 2009 at 09:00 PM.
Something about busses:D
*SigPic*
I got a 115, but i couldnt get a lot of the multiple choice questions because i havnt lived long enough to learn them xD
RIP [TPC]
This guy was once a GameMaster
I got 92,I did not understand the square questions but I did what I thought you were supposed to do,find the missing one.Could you tell me if 92 if pretty good for a 11 year old kid? btw I took the TA3 test..That's the right one?
EDIT:I would also want to mention that I'm Polish and I've been in England for 3 years so I had about 2.5 years to learn English and general knowledge isn't very general if you're not American...
Last edited by RokrM; Dec 18, 2009 at 09:54 PM.
well, im 12 and i got 124, but i dont know if im smart or not (i was home schooled up untill my 7th year at school)
Something about busses:D
*SigPic*
Average IQ is ~100,
IQ is growing till certain age, i'm not sure, but i guess it's 21.
I am 15 years old and i have 128 IQ. I hope it will be even more
But who knows how accurate those online tests are...
http://forum.toribash.com/group.php?groupid=650 Sajan1230's fan club. Totally!
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=102371 Free head textures. Seriously.
Originally Posted by JesseBean View Post
I got 100 on an actual IQ test, they were testing to see if I had ADD.

ADD and IQ are not related.
As an example, I have ADHD and scored very well on a weschler scaled test to verify if I was eligble for extra time in the TEE (local final exams for senior highschool year).

I'd say what it is, but that would be bragging
Well, I've never really trusted IQ tests, and this one is just worse than the others. The overall high IQ here makes no sense. The 100 IQ average is calculated as an estimate, and everyone here has higher. Let me tell you all something.

I completed the test in the shortest time possible, with just spamming my left click. My score? 100. So an average person is really so stupid he's as bad as my random clicks. I say, this test is not of good quality. Nor are any other tests, to be honest. IQ tests are giving a false impression of your ability to see physics and maths, not real social connections. Intelligence cannot be measured, because it exists in so many different types. I'm not saying this to make my bad results look good, because I tried another test a while ago, and it said 124. IQ is some realbogus and a lie that people actually believe in. It's incredible.

Originally Posted by Sajan1230 View Post
Average IQ is ~100,
IQ is growing till certain age, i'm not sure, but i guess it's 21.
I am 15 years old and i have 128 IQ. I hope it will be even more
But who knows how accurate those online tests are...

The original formula for IQ was following:

IQ = (Mental age/chronological age). IQ is relative to the age and does not grow following your age.

Of course this formula has been adjusted so that the average is at 100, but it only shows that age does not play a role here.

Originally Posted by deady View Post
Yeah, the factual knowledge stuff is kinda shity, even being from the US, I don't know half of the shit they ask....

Fancy that.
Last edited by aslask; Dec 19, 2009 at 12:37 AM.