DarkJak
Vermine
Ezeth
Micho
Hampa
Andreyoshi
Me
Etc...
Last edited by XPaD; Nov 24, 2009 at 10:43 PM.
Everyone sucks.

More headphones/semi-robot, we definitely need more of that shit. And don't you dare forget the emo-hair on there too.

Actually, I like some, but I'm not going to list them for some crappy popularity contest.
|11:33| »» [shark] so you're saying that you just paid 80 euros for pussy
|11:33| »» [Quit] [x] shark [pee@NUP-6C9C98D4.elisa-laajakaista.fi] [Quit:]
Ohshi i forgot About WildSlash
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Proud Member Of [Evil]
Love Lempika For Making My Avatar and Signature
[21:27] <+siku> huge penis in War's mouth
[21:27] <+siku> are you still confused?
[21:27] <+siku> penis gently sliding deeper in war's mouth
[21:27] <+siku> are you still confused
[21:27] <Xtreme> not anymore :D
1.mrama
2.macperfect
3.ManTrain
4.vermine
5.AlphaSonik
This account belongs to its official owner at this moment. all the things that previous owner has done before have no relations with the current one. ~Apparat
Originally Posted by Splinter View Post
1.ManTrain
2.Nightmare
3.Mrama
4.Macperfect
5.Odlov

Yeah, pretty much. I would add BenDover in there as well, if it was me.

And Gubbin, because he's an artist musically.
lol
I do not think you can fit some completely different artists in one list, the list you guys do defines which style you like the most. Every artist is different though has different ideas and different ways to make his/others ideas into a unique piece of art.
Some are texturers, others make general art, there are even some who do traditional art. Not to forget those who mastered all of those Photoshop effects and can create images without using a single brush.
In my opinion everyone of the listed artists is great. The point of view really matters on this topic. There are some toribash users who like the clean style of BenDover, Mrama and Macperfect while others love the real looking images/textures of vermine, KungFuJc or monobi. There are even some who like friendly artists more than unfrienldy ones.

All the given points show that art itself isn't comparable like you guys do, it's the personal opionion, maybe you connect some stuff you see in images with experiences you had in the past, art is and should stay something personal.

If I would be forced to put the artists which work I like the most in a list it would be without any order. But if I think of ToriBash art those 3 artists pop up in my mind:
avwave, macperfect, Novitech
Nooooo.
MANtrain places 1st, 2nd and 3rd and NutHug 4th and 5th.
Oblivion: that wasn't hilarious
Oblivion: it was brilliantly complex though
Oblivion: hands down man
Oblivion: today I genuinely believe more than I ever did before
Oblivion: that you are better than me
Oblivion: gg NutHug

Like my stuff?
Join my FunClub or subscribe on Youtube
1. Cevius
2. MacPerfect
3. hanz0 (the mans got style etc)
4. That iha guy

Looking back cevius was making more detailed heads than 95% of the crap we call heads today :v. Back in 06' etc etc