Ranking
Originally Posted by pipezubi View Post
when i heard it was about love i sayed to myself, dont see it, beacuse all love movies finish the same they get together and live happy...

Oh, you mean like titanic? Fuck off.

Come to think of it, twilight 1 was compared to titanic by some reviewers. Made me laugh so hard.

"THE TITANIC OF 200whatever." Hahaha.
|11:33| »» [shark] so you're saying that you just paid 80 euros for pussy
|11:33| »» [Quit] [x] shark [pee@NUP-6C9C98D4.elisa-laajakaista.fi] [Quit:]
twilight is a shimmering example of how to combine mediocre filmmaking with media hype
?? ??
Profit.
If it's supposed to be the titanic of this century there sure as hell better be thousands of people dying in the next movie and whats his face better die a cold death
iCoF l OLDA l OoT
COGNITION OF FRUITS
God damn it, people like this movie, but there's no way it's good. It's all right to like a movie when you go to see it, but if it's a bad movie then people shouldn't be acting like it's a modern classic. I'm guessing that most people who liked it (14 year old girls) haven't seen enough well-written-and-directed movies to be a decent judge. On the other hand, it seems polished and inoffensive enough to satisfy the standards of entertainment most 14 year old girls would expect. Flavor of the month, box office smash, but in a decade people will look back and chuckle.
[Inq]
Need help with anything? Have a question? PM me! I'll try my best to help you.
this movie is obviously the spawn of the devil himself, inciting teen girls to lust, and enticing teen males to homosexuality.

DO NOT WANT. GTFO EDWARD AND YOUR LIPSTICK

EDIT:
Originally Posted by Odlov View Post
This college humor skit sums up the whole twilight drama for me:

watercoloricious (1 day ago) 0 Reply
this is not a twilight deleted scene!

ONO dis video title lies!

EDIT:
Originally Posted by h4rl View Post
twilight is a shimmering example of how to combine mediocre filmmaking with media hype
?? ??
Profit.

win! /agree
Last edited by Gorman; Nov 25, 2009 at 06:56 PM.
When I see you, my heart goes DOKI⑨DOKI
Fish: "Gorman has been chosen for admin. After a lengthy discussion we've all decided that Gorman is the best choice for the next admin."
It's the most misunderstood comedy film of the decade. No one understands it's supposed to be a complete joke.
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'm just sad that I can't give myself one
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'd have a great time
|11:33| »» [shark] so you're saying that you just paid 80 euros for pussy
|11:33| »» [Quit] [x] shark [pee@NUP-6C9C98D4.elisa-laajakaista.fi] [Quit:]
it was on in the other room and i listened to the whole thing once, then i tried watching it and gave up 10 min into it. i tried i got bored i left. that blade pic is perfect btw