Toribash
2 onlymar Just pitiful tribute comparing to Eddie Murphy's "RAW" (1987)
Last edited by Hector; Oct 12, 2009 at 01:30 PM.
[Damned] Clan Bank. All inventory on sale
Originally Posted by NutHug View Post
That is the most stupid thing you can say. Actually it is just an excuse to do nothing about your failure. If being yourself would be the most attractive thing noone would have problems with getting girls. Being yourself works only if you are someone who girls are interested in. It's not my intention to encourage you to lie to girls but to change.
Also, this whole 'I'm going to wait for the right one' is just a really bad excuse.
People die without girlfriends. And if you get a girl I'm quite sure you could have gotten a better one with some addequate afford. It's supposed to be for the rest of your life, isn't it?
Just remember the words of the American Constitution.
You are allowed, no you are supposed to pursue your happiness and not to sit around and wait till it passes by. It's like ... your duty.

You know what I haven't had a gf in about 4 years aswell (lawl) Screw this I will follow my happiness and if a girl says no I will just try harder next time. That quote is probably the best thing you are going to get out of this thread
I've always been amazed at the question "Why do you like *insert name here*".
It's not like you can give a list of pro's and con's, can you?
Also, to talk about the "girls use u" quote, that's complete and utter bullcrap. In most movies and books, the girl's are the one's that get used, for example as a way to get into someone's office etc.
Either that, or they get treated as titty transport in video games (Dead or Alive, i'm looking at you).
Last edited by fat0ninja; Oct 13, 2009 at 10:49 AM.
LIGHTING FROM MY EYES
Etc, etc.

Such a mixed discussion. What I gathered from half of the posts was that this conversation could get you a girl:

"Hey peter, what's up,"
"Hey, why don't you fuck off?"
*girl gets interested*

And then the other half are saying that being funny and nice gets you interested:

"Hey peter, what's up?"
"Oh hey Lauren! Did you get your hair done? It looks funky fresh,"
"Haha, you're so funny," her eyes stray over to a masculine looking guy pulling a bong.

In my opinion, none of them get you woman because being a badass just makes you look like a wanker and being too nice is just shit.

From thinking about it, I have come to the conclusion that, if you want to get into a relationship with some hot bitch, you have to wear a mask. A fool proof mask where all of it relates to her needs (Not too much badass, not too much homo).

Oh and poetry/crying is just not on in Australia. Unless you get some floral bitch who reads Shakespeare.
lol
Originally Posted by Peter1212 View Post
Oh and poetry/crying is just not on in Australia. Unless you get some floral bitch who reads Shakespeare.

QFT
infamous
Just go to a party, get drunk and make out with someone. Chances are most of us are too early to be pissing away our young romantic lives with boring needy relationships. You aren't supposed to settle down when you're eighteen.
[Inq]
Need help with anything? Have a question? PM me! I'll try my best to help you.
Originally Posted by Chac View Post
Shut up man, seriously. Stop trying to assert your sexual experience by being a corny douchebag, you knew full well he didn't mean that hole (unless you are apeshit)

You: "lol i can make sexual innuendo which means i've been involved in a LOT of sex"

The rest: go be a virgin somewhere else

Also zapachu, "be yourself" is bullshit

I think peter put this in words the best way

nothing more needs to be said
VERY IMPORTANT: THIS ACCOUNT IS NO LONGER IN USE. IF YOU WANT TO CONTACT ME THEN PM ONAMIST.
Well it depends if you just want sex with her or not. The closer you get, the thinner that mask is gonna have to be. "Be yourself" works because most people are best at being who they are. Bullshit is surprisingly obvious.