Toribash
Lol i have just noticed that somehow everyone who has posted on there fight stories always won. Like what is the chances that all of you are amazing fighters. So some of you must be lieing.

Ok this one is a kinda fight story but im telling truth anyways.

I was in P7 we were in P.E playing basketball, and my team was losing then halfway through are teacher comes and scores 2 points. and the end we were all celebrating when this scrawny guy comes up and and says

him- you wouldnt have won if it wasnt for teacher
me- No we wouldve won anyway
him-Wanna fight about (main way fights start in are school
me- i dont really like fighting so i just say whatever

I was outside waiting to get picked up when he comes up to me and starts doing little gay kick, at start i was like wtf, because they didnt hurt because this guy was a weak scrawny kid. i didnt wanna really fight so i just grabbed him and threw him to ground. I kick him because he was on ground and kept kicknig at me.

He gets up walks away then 2 minutes later he comes back with his mate.

There was only me him his mate and 2 guys across the road. i new the guys across road would help me if his mate helped. his mate came over (he was slightly bigger but a little bit small than me) and says

him- did you fucking hit my mate
me-None of your business
him-ill fucking kick the shit outa you
me- i just look at him because i wasnt in mood for another fight
him-are you fucking death and shoves me really hard
me- i just wanted him to back of so i pushed him and he tripped over the kirb.

He started to cry a little because he wasnt that tough and went off with the other dude

Really long story, wasnt much of a fight just how annoyng people are when they lose at something
A VERY WISE MAN SAID TO ME IF YOU TRY HARD IN LIFE YOU WILL ACHIEVE GREAT THINGS, I LAUGHED AT HIM AND LEFT
Originally Posted by waphtuos View Post
Problem?

The thread is about disliking people, not in which being a problem.
20/6/2008 [Triforce] → 1/12/2008 [UrbanUnit] → 26/4/2015 [Addicted]
Mówiem po polsku źle; fully qualified med student
This thread is starting to be about fights and how you kick that poor little guy's ass. Also, it's not so amazing everyone wins. Would you brag about "Hey, I lost a fight the other day. Pretty awesome, huh"?

People are violent.
I just noticed how you won a fight, as an internet psychologist i find this very suspicious and i am predicting that this story is very likely to be a lie

Lol i have no reasons to lie chac, and chac your opinion doesn't really matter to me. and i was just saying what everyone else is someone was annoying me they tried to fight me and i didntt want to, and you seen in mine that i didn't him them i just pushed them or what ever. so if you think its alie chac i really dont care because your wrong, and because i am an internet you think i am an internet psychologist i cant fight lol.
Last edited by mark2766; Sep 19, 2009 at 04:59 PM.
A VERY WISE MAN SAID TO ME IF YOU TRY HARD IN LIFE YOU WILL ACHIEVE GREAT THINGS, I LAUGHED AT HIM AND LEFT
i dont get why u guys have to talk about people behind there backs on a website.Its really not cool ok.why would u even make a dsc like this.
Originally Posted by marccod View Post
i dont get why u guys have to talk about people behind there backs on a website.Its really not cool ok.why would u even make a dsc like this.

People bitch about other people all the time, why is it suddenly so bad if it's done on an internet forum? It's not like he gave any names out. I bet you've bitched about people behind their backs more than once.
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'm just sad that I can't give myself one
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'd have a great time
Well I've never won a (physical) fight, nor have I lost a fight.

I avoid them.

I mean, I guess I was an abusive preschooler, but I didn't know what I was doing ;_;

The only fights I DO win are verbal ones ;)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Gimp is Pimp(tm)

DarkJak's Wide-Range Texture Shop[LINK]

Incognito - [o]
Originally Posted by marccod View Post

My original intention was not for this to become a mangrunt festival, only one that displayed the stupidity of certain people in situations that they are clearly either wrong, or at least stupid looking. Really, if you want to talk about beating kids up, don't do it here. Talk about the kid in class who told you the Guitar Hero has a better and larger selection of DLC than Rock Band.
[17:02] <Homer> anyone up for some tb?
01[17:09] <BlackBear> No.
[17:12] <Homer> >.>
[17:13] <Dafe> TB is what killed Doc Holiday.
Here's a story about the weirdest kid in my class.
I'm in 5th Grade, and we do Timed Tests on math every morning. If we get a 100 on the test, we get a harder test. If we pass all the tests, we get an ice-cream sundae at the end of the school year. Here's a true story of how this kid interacts with ppl.

<Me>*After getting a 99 on the test* Dang it! I got a 99.
<Me>*Puts paper in folder*
<Him>*Walks up to me*
<Me> I'm on the C-3 test. Which one are you on?
<Him>*Directly into my face* HEY! I'M ON THE C-3 TEST TOO! HOW COOL IS THAT!?!?
<Me> *facepalming* Ok, thank you, goodbye, go away.

It's not easy dealing with him when he's constantly right next to you assaulting your eardrums.
Originally Posted by mark2766 View Post
Lol i have no reasons to lie chac, and chac your opinion doesn't really matter to me. and i was just saying what everyone else is someone was annoying me they tried to fight me and i didntt want to, and you seen in mine that i didn't him them i just pushed them or what ever. so if you think its alie chac i really dont care because your wrong, and because i am an internet you think i am an internet psychologist i cant fight lol.

this might be one of the most retarded posts ever.

Some of the stories on here seem just to be displays of how people can't control themselves. gj.