Toribash
It's settled... I will be sleeping outside the game shop here in Stockholm like I did with AC1. :P
We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time.
Speaking of pre-orders, for those who don't know yet:

Originally Posted by Wikipedia
Several different limited editions of Assassin's Creed II will be released. The "Black" limited edition release is packaged with an Ezio figurine who is garbed in an upgraded black Assassin cloak which Ezio earns in the advanced stages of the game. Included are 3 bonus missions and a "conspiracy book" giving details of the plot. An additional DVD containing the game's soundtrack, behind the scenes information and more will also be included. The "White" limited edition release is packaged with one bonus mission, and an Ezio figurine in his standard white Assassin cloak. "Master Assassin's Edition" is the North American limited edition, which will include the white-cloaked Ezio figurine, two in-game maps, an art book and an additional DVD containing the game's soundtrack, behind the scenes information and more.

....epic BUTTT I already got plans to camp out Me and my buddy are gonna go the day Before so we can get first in line (And no im not crazy) Im just A gameaphobe XD
Back in business

Finally, Leonardo makes an appearance along with his assassin arsenal for Ezio!
I can't wait for Assassin's Creed2, the first one was so much fun.
Only problem is 2 of those harmless,fuzzy,rodent-like mamals(Templars) escaped my wrath
"Life has a funny way of throwing wet sponges at our dreams." ~ MoreTh>n Freeman