Toribash
Ghosts are funny creatures raping women in the butt while they are cleaning up.

To be serious, I think there are scientific eplantations for every phenomenon related to ghosts.
Last edited by ynvaser; Sep 28, 2009 at 09:45 PM.
mmm... yea ghosts exist i have saw a ghost too when i turnd the light in he wanished! yea i was pretty scared that night and i didnt sleep aal the night! next day i wanned to sleep in tent with my frind because i was scared he will show again! but that was my grandmothers house now im safe in my home
IMO there are no ghosts... There are lots of people with fertile imagination, though.
"There is enough on earth for everybody's need, but not for everyone's greed." - Mohandas Gandhi
Originally Posted by chidorikil View Post
I wasn't scared at ghosts at first then i started reading a book called True Philippine Ghost Stories (and yes im filipino)

I started reading it in my school library then after reading a lot.. I got scared of ghosts a lot

So yeah, sometimes im afraid of the dark because i believe in ghosts

So you believe in ghosts because a book told you so (books never lie).....and you are scared of the dark because ghosts reside in the dark?
Ugh....

Originally Posted by Nebu View Post
When I was a baby (lol'd), my brother and sister were playing with me. My mom called them and they walked out of the room, and as they walked out, the door closed on them. They couldn't open the door to get to me. They shouted for my mom to come up, and when she finally did come, she opened it with ease. I definetly believe in ghosts.

So because children couldn't open a door but an adult could you believe in ghosts? Because a door jammed behind them and they couldn't open it you believe in mythical creatures

Originally Posted by McBurger View Post
For people who do and don't believe in ghosts I suggest you try a ouija board and make up your mind. Personally I have never used one of those things before but the scare the holy hell out of me. Everyone in my family has told me to stay away from them. That is just a warning of what I got, you may try this out if wanted to. But I believe the ouija board may have some kind of connection to some kind of paranormal events.

Originally Posted by MetroX View Post
Why do you suggest we use a ouija board if you have been warned not to? I've also heard and read about them, i don't think you should mess with them. It's like opening a portal to another world, and if things go wrong you can let spirits pass onto this earth. Yea so you could get stuck with a ghost.

You are both talking about board games that are sold to kids by a toy company, and you believe they open portals into another world....right, glad to see all the rational minds in this thread. Ouija boards work by Ideomotor effect, the subconscious movement of the hands. Go and see Penn and Teller's Bullshit episode on it.

Originally Posted by Ecto View Post
idk if ghost are real but i know
demons,angels r real

Really....can I see your evidence seeing as you are so sure because the scientific community could really use with being rocked to it's very foundations with your evidence proving paranormal activity.

Originally Posted by ManIOwnU View Post
ghosts are people stuck between life and death

Cool story bro, who told you this and what authority on mythical creatures did they have and do you have any evidence of this?

Originally Posted by Uberis View Post
mmm... yea ghosts exist i have saw a ghost too when i turnd the light in he wanished! yea i was pretty scared that night and i didnt sleep aal the night! next day i wanned to sleep in tent with my frind because i was scared he will show again! but that was my grandmothers house now im safe in my home

So you saw something in the darkness and then when you turned the light on nothing was there? And the most rational explanation you could come up with was the existence of mythical creatures?

Originally Posted by rafatorii View Post
i believe
and i hate ghosts, they scare me =(

So you know ghosts exist, you know they have evil intentions towards you and they scare you.......evidence plox?

So far in this thread people have given no evidence as to the existence of ghosts. Instead they have given half-assed stories on children's board games that open portals into other worlds, evil mythical creatures that dissappear in the light and can be proven because kids can't open a door.

Glad to see rationality reigns supreme here.

Ok, a question for all those who believe in ghosts....how many of you believe in the Loch Ness Monster, God, Jesus and Bungisngis (the happy and playful cyclops who lives in the phillipines)

All have equal amounts of evidence for all their existences
Last edited by Thanatos12; Sep 28, 2009 at 11:31 PM.