Toribash
Am I allowed to vote even in my present "unranked" state?

If I am, I'd also like to vote YES.

-Ben is a nice dude. Tim (leader of Mister) spoke positively of him the last time we talked.

If I'm not yet allowed to vote ... please just take whatever I said above as an educated opinion.

-Edit-
What I said about Tim speaking positively about -Ben doesn't really apply to the current state of reality anymore.

Forgive me if what I said unfairly affected any of your decisions in relation to accepting -Ben as a member of [u].
Last edited by Trick; Jun 23, 2013 at 06:52 AM.
fl0w
I'm not saying that I wouldn't speak highly of him, because I would, and I do. He's a great guy and I enjoyed talking to him.
I will however say that a point I think should be made is that he just left mister with no warning, yes he says that it is inactive but he also did nothing to attempt to help this issue. He did not make a thread, he did not start a discussion, he made very little effort into improving the clan if at all. This is all I've really got to say on the matter.
He's a great guy and I enjoy talking to him, but meh.
Last edited by Tim; Jun 24, 2013 at 09:29 PM. Reason: Suck requested that I remove the majority of my argument.
* MMDES222 (webchat@1337-A8F5BA85.trktv.net) has joined #support
[13:47:19] <MMDES222> How to add a brother to the game to make it (mc)
[13:50:05] <@Stellar> What the fuck did you just say to me

Kristis133 is better than me
My occasional lack of factual support for the things I say really irks me sometimes, especially when it inadvertently inconveniences other people (Tim being the prime example in this case).

I sincerely apologize for my mistake(s).

Also ...

The last line in your sig made me smile, Tim (regardless of that innocuous little typo, of course).
Last edited by Trick; Jun 23, 2013 at 08:08 AM.
fl0w
And I apologize for that Tim, I do see now that I could have done a lot more to make Mister active, but like I talked to you about, I just feel like I didn't connect with anyone in Mister, and everyone knows, if you don't feel like you belong in a clan, then there is no reason to be in it.
Last edited by Ping; Jun 24, 2013 at 09:37 PM.

I'm gonna vote no, sorry I just don't see you in ultimate buddy.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[4:37 PM] ponf: y'all might think i'm not wild enough to send dick pics over toribash
[4:37 PM] ponf: you'd be wrong
uwu i wuv you uwu
Well i vote yes he is an awesome guy and is loyal for the past few days all i did is play and talk with him i think he has a bright future in Ultimate
Swexx | Beta | Internet | Erth| Orko | Suck | Water | Numbers |
|
Blah
|
I just don't like the fact this clan is older than him.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[4:37 PM] ponf: y'all might think i'm not wild enough to send dick pics over toribash
uwu i wuv you uwu
Why were you banned?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
uwu i wuv you uwu