Toribash
hmmmmmm.

the first girl i was ever in any way attracted to...

started in kindergarten, she was blonde, pale, and had freckles.

i was a completely socially retarded kid.

she somehow found out whether it was me telling her or something and we spent the next few years just being kids. it wasn't really any kind of relationship, no i show you and you show me, no kisses, nothing at all. just friends. i went to her house a few times, but that's it.

then she moved away in 4th grade and came back in 6th. when i saw her i was pretty surprised and i said hi and etc. that year we became acquaintances. now, in 10th grade, she's landed herself as a cheerleader, and we're limited to saying hi in the halls once in a while.

she really didn't bloom well.
Originally Posted by mark2766 View Post
Eddy i think you made that all up
ok so your new in school your new to school and you are dont no many people then magically the girl you fancied asked you to walk with her. people in high school dont ask stuff like that. then it was a full moon and you were texting all night. then when she broke up with you she magically started getting abused and started on drugs

i dont want to insult you dude but that is a massive lie. people if you dont belieave what im saying this guy is lieing. that story is like something out of an american high school film

I actually didnt make it up lol that shit really happened to me
Originally Posted by eddy1217 View Post
I actually didnt make it up lol that shit really happened to me

Life writes the best stories. Cheerio.
Oblivion: that wasn't hilarious
Oblivion: it was brilliantly complex though
Oblivion: hands down man
Oblivion: today I genuinely believe more than I ever did before
Oblivion: that you are better than me
Oblivion: gg NutHug

Like my stuff?
Join my FunClub or subscribe on Youtube
eddy come on once she broke up with you she got abused then did drugs. yeah right
A VERY WISE MAN SAID TO ME IF YOU TRY HARD IN LIFE YOU WILL ACHIEVE GREAT THINGS, I LAUGHED AT HIM AND LEFT
eddy come on once she broke up with you she got abused then did drugs. yeah right

That happens, how old are you? Maybe you haven't experienced enough yet to realise people's life goes to shit everday. Why is this so unlikely?

If you've ever broken up with someone you love your obviously sad, drugs is a way out. You try it one time you want more you're soon addicted.
Originally Posted by ravenger View Post
If you've ever broken up with someone you love your obviously sad, drugs is a way out. You try it one time you want more you're soon addicted.

And then your life is fucked forever unless you get help
Hm, I think in 3 rd-4th-5th grade there was this girl named 'Lilly'. I thought she was so cute and nice, but there's always a fucking punk (in my case), his name was Tanner. He was a skater, shaggy hair, etc. She had liked him, I know, me and her never went out and she also moved. */sad
ayylmaos are real
My sister had a friend once, but we didn't get along very well at all sometimes. I thought she was kinda hot too, but it turned out she was a little fucking pervert. She tried to get me to fuck my sister in the garage or something. I was like, what, 7?
>>The Official Guv'na Fan Club<<
o7[OLDA] pride, world wide o7

He who was the butt of the joke reserves no right to say "that wasn't funny."
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]