Toribash
Originally Posted by Powas View Post
Cool stuff but fucking 10 minutes, man, holy shit.

I uploaded the whole thing to show my friends the editing. Will be separated

Was there a part that was too boring?
Or where I lost the drift?
ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้
Well, it's not really my cup of tea but I watched it till the end without a huge pain the ass so that's good. If anything, it's a bit too random. Some things here, some tricks there, everything in one vid. I'd rather see 3 minutes of tricking or 3 minutes of fails orrrrrr 3 minutes of some silly made-up story instead of bits of everything.
retired
Originally Posted by Powas View Post
Well, it's not really my cup of tea but I watched it till the end without a huge pain the ass so that's good. If anything, it's a bit too random. Some things here, some tricks there, everything in one vid. I'd rather see 3 minutes of tricking or 3 minutes of fails orrrrrr 3 minutes of some silly made-up story instead of bits of everything.

that's where it should be at the end. Thanks for your opinion!
My saved clips lacks of stuff to watch. That's the first problem.. But we have some ideas
ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้
Hello all, thought Id just start posting around your threads and see where it gets me. So hows about all of the members share a bit of information about them? In turn feel free to ask any questions you feel inclined to ask. I'll be here waiting.. ya know cause I cant post any "dank memes" yet.
[Nitro]| [TFF]|[TMO]"Jet beams don't melt steel fuel"~Bercat.
"01000001 01100010 01110010 01100001 01111000 01100001 01110011 "
Originally Posted by XxGamerzz View Post
Hello all, thought Id just start posting around your threads and see where it gets me. So hows about all of the members share a bit of information about them? In turn feel free to ask any questions you feel inclined to ask. I'll be here waiting.. ya know cause I cant post any "dank memes" yet.

please, i'll send you the photos but don't bring the rest of us into this!
20/6/2008 [Triforce] → 1/12/2008 [UrbanUnit] → 26/4/2015 [Addicted]
Mówiem po polsku źle; fully qualified med student