Toribash
Well, I was driving my car in the middle of what I suspected to be a bad thunderstorm. I was wrong, because right to the left of me was the biggest tornado I have seen in my life. And the hail stones, they were the size of gold balls. Then, out of no where, some ball like blur seemed like it crashed to the ground. I suspected a bird, but I ruled it out seeing as the object was too round. I'm am still wondering what the heck that thing was...
That guy named Poppo
You know, the leader of Fyre.
my scariest time was when i was sleeping one night and.........................i got this weird feeling in a few moments something was chocking me i couldn't move i was paralyzed i could only breath a open my eyes and it happened every 2 days between 12 and 3am for 3 months
salt will always survive
Rare disease. It causes you to have nightmares that affect your body as if it were really happening. That would be scary though.
That guy named Poppo
You know, the leader of Fyre.
some scary times for me include having nighttime hallucinations when I was younger. I would see realistic depictions of spiders crawling in the crevices of my blanket and on several occasions I would jump out of bed and just get back in after a minute of standing in the darkness. A few times I would see my mom enter my room and I would be happy and say, "Hi mom!" and on that I would blink and she would disappear. There was one REAL bad time when I was sleeping above the sheets and I would see roaches crawling under the sheets. I would lash out and hit them but nothing happened.
Might be pretty stupid & I believe it was coincidence but yesterday, around 2: 30am, I woke up to a loud crashing noise.. Alarmed, I turned on the lights to find that one of my shelves had fallen to the floor for no apparent reason. There were just old pictures in the shelves.
*I strongly believe in ghost, spirits & demons but not in any religion or other tales.
At the time I was browsing the Android market and when I went back to bed I found 666 results of my search. Was it a damn coincidence that just as the results showed up - the shelf fell? (which had never even moved) It bothered me for a time

boricua

Originally Posted by Tekro View Post
Might be pretty stupid & I believe it was coincidence but yesterday, around 2: 30am, I woke up to a loud crashing noise.. Alarmed, I turned on the lights to find that one of my shelves had fallen to the floor for no apparent reason. There were just old pictures in the shelves.
*I strongly believe in ghost, spirits & demons but not in any religion or other tales.
At the time I was browsing the Android market and when I went back to bed I found 666 results of my search. Was it a damn coincidence that just as the results showed up - the shelf fell? (which had never even moved) It bothered me for a time

damn you should get that ghost out
-----
Originally Posted by poppo361 View Post
Rare disease. It causes you to have nightmares that affect your body as if it were really happening. That would be scary though.

so i have it
Last edited by saltshaker; Jul 17, 2011 at 08:12 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
salt will always survive
Originally Posted by Tekro View Post

That actually have me nightmares last night after I read it.
RIP [duck] Aug 28 2011 - April 20 2020
i dunno. Once i was playing hide and seek with a friend. While i was running, i didn't see that there was a wall with a metal hook next to me. When i turned, this metal thing literally entered my eye. Gawd, it hurted so bad!! I ran to the bathroom and i saw that nothing happened. After 2 hours, i looked again and there was a huge blood stain inside my eye.

Luckly, i didn't lose my eye.
secso
Watching a bad-quality Arabian movie about the Grim Reaper taking some guy's life.
I didn't understand one word of it.
That's what made it so scary.
;o
BAD LUCK