Toribash
Well its a steam game.

It requires u have ONE source game which you have to buy on steam for idk how much,then u buy gmod 11 i think..for 10$.

When u have that u can have access to playing the game online,multiplayer join peoples servers etc.

just search up steam on google.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
.::[Latin]::..-Ldr[GU]-[OLDA]-[PwN]-[TO]-[BISH]-[MG]-[WLT]

[Auction].::Full Demo Set::.
~TheElement Signature WingFlame
If you like Jet's games try Teamplay some time awesome stuff. I like human best. Boom stick. And in vents. My comp went shit on me and cfan't play ZS for more than 5 minutes till I get a blue screen.

:<
Hehe i have my laptop in the shop right now..Getting it back tommorow so then i will be able to play it with no lag after 15 minutes :3

Anyways,I prefer this over zombie panic source since the zombie survival is more fun IMO.
And its free if you have gmod,just a simple download with around 20 different maps.
Also if you play on that noxiousnet or w/e server u can earn money (ingame currency) for that server and buy hats and stuff...Thats always fun o:

P.S:Was playing noxiousnet (w/e) and noticed everyone had an axe..i ducked down to pick up the axe and not notice the giant spinny spikey thing running above it.
INSTAKILLZ.
stupid axe.
Naw naw it didn't kill me,almost did tho.
If u have the axe u can cut the zombies in half and then they can crawl :3
Its always nice to taunt them.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

lol?
i thought the original garrys mod has to be payed for like 10$ in http://www.garrysmod.org/downloads/
or shit
dont know yet it but play half life 2 left 4 dead Counter-Strike source similar to it anyways
i like being fast zombie
human cause human haz guns
i like to use the Gravity gun (upgraded one(blue one))
any place just to kill someone and see the violence and gore
Lulz u no get gravity gun in zombiez survival! o;O

Also,If u has the pro garrys mod (like me) and not the crappy 9 free one.

Then gtfo :P

Anyways yea.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Garry's Mod Wiremod
This thread is to be used to post :
Inventions you have made
Ideas you have
If you are working on anything
Random cool things

All of the above things listed MUST involve Garry's Mod Wiremod.

Also,You may post anything related to Garry's Mod Wiremod that is not listed above.

User has been warned for this post.
Last edited by Galrath; Apr 2, 2009 at 03:18 PM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I made an Expression 2 chip that hovers anything it's attached, to immediately float above my head.

I'd post the code but I don't wanna.
Fonzie be with you.
I'm trying to get a Target Finder to lock on to me and use the Hoverdrive wired to it to teleport to me when I press Num 5. But it's not working. Here's a rough description:

Target Finder (Target Acquired) --> Hoverdrive [Input: SetJumpTarget; Output: 1]

Numpad Input (Num 5) (ON: 1; OFF: 0) --> Hoverdrive [Input: Jump]

When I press Num 5, the object attached it teleports to this one place in the map, instead of me. (The center I assume.)

Any ideas?