Toribash
I personally would choose the Playstation 3. For games, because I don't have any interest in the Xbox exclusives except for maybe Fable. And Blu-Ray.
Mosier: tl;dr gay clothing thoughts
Originally Posted by DesertPunk View Post
true dat dawg, its such a god damn pain, but I bought a 2$ thing that protects the screen and blocks the sun pretty damn good.

is your psp custom firmware?

Naw, not into it enough to do that
Since when did I become Asian?
I'd firstoff like to point out
1: Pc - 360 - PS3 Comparison

Secondly, I'd like to point out that Mario Kart for the wii has extremely outsold Halo 3 on the Xbox360.

Now a little information about my perspective to kinda belay any personal attacks.

I own an Xbox 360 and Wii. I live with someone who has a Playstation 3 and loves it. I'm not a PS3 guy and he isn't an Xbox guy. We get along fine.

Now, I love my Xbox 360. Overall I'd have to say that the Playstation has a myriad of features that I would LOVE for the 360 to have. Free multiplayer and an intergrated browser cheif among them. It may just be that I have been ingrained to love the 360 but I just can't get enough of it. One thing for the Playstation I saw that I really, really like the look and idea of is This remote for Home. Now that isn't to say that there isn't anything for the 360's side. Overall I've had a better experience online with my 360. And on the pricing side of things, for christmas we purchased two arcade 360's. The total price came to less than my friends original PS3. I'll admit that I already had a hard-drive and other components so the comparison isn't precise but it's there nonetheless.
ramen, its because of the space some games take up because of the blu ray. gta4, for example, takes 3.5 gigs, although thats rare.

Also vesp, blu-ray is not 360, its ps3
Originally Posted by JDawg
3. A built in wireless adapter. Hell no am I spending 100 dollars for a 360 wireless adapter, or 70 for cables to connect my router to a 360.

Dude it's 20 dollars for the wireless adapter.

And just watch your fucking movies on your DVD/BluRay player.
Fonzie be with you.