Toribash
Once upon a time, LadyDeath had a dream about cocks. Big, long , juicy penguins that only like to nibble on huge cock shaped bananas when they were green yet tan Versions of RainRain and ownagehuh's ass But then, RainRain took some lotion that made his penis really small which is impossible to imagine how small it really is. Then blkk came... everywhere! and poked ladydeath in the eye with rainrain's dick(tionary) of small object(tion)s to sexual intercourse using eyes. however
- its been a while
Once upon a time, LadyDeath had a dream about cocks. Big, long , juicy penguins that only like to nibble on huge cock shaped bananas when they were green yet tan Versions of RainRain and ownagehuh's ass But then, RainRain took some lotion that made his penis really small which is impossible to imagine how small it really is. Then blkk came... everywhere! and poked ladydeath in the eye with rainrain's dick(tionary) of small object(tion)s to sexual intercourse using eyes. however eye sex was Overrated because RainRain's
"My motivation is Failure" Call me Person.
{DarDarDarDar Dakneshh.}
Once upon a time, LadyDeath had a dream about cocks. Big, long , juicy penguins that only like to nibble on huge cock shaped bananas when they were green yet tan Versions of RainRain and ownagehuh's ass But then, RainRain took some lotion that made his penis really small which is impossible to imagine how small it really is. Then blkk came... everywhere! and poked ladydeath in the eye with rainrain's dick(tionary) of small object(tion)s to sexual intercourse using eyes. however eye sex was Overrated because RainRain's eyes were bigger than his penis.
(Hive people only, haha!)
Once upon a time, LadyDeath had a dream about cocks. Big, long , juicy penguins that only like to nibble on huge cock shaped bananas when they were green yet tan Versions of RainRain and ownagehuh's ass But then, RainRain took some lotion that made his penis really small which is impossible to imagine how small it really is. Then blkk came... everywhere! and poked ladydeath in the eye with rainrain's dick(tionary) of small object(tion)s to sexual intercourse using eyes. however eye sex was Overrated because RainRain's eyes were bigger than his penis. unfortunatly, this means
- its been a while
Once upon a time, LadyDeath had a dream about cocks. Big, long , juicy penguins that only like to nibble on huge cock shaped bananas when they were green yet tan Versions of RainRain and ownagehuh's ass But then, RainRain took some lotion that made his penis really small which is impossible to imagine how small it really is. Then blkk came... everywhere! and poked ladydeath in the eye with rainrain's dick(tionary) of small object(tion)s to sexual intercourse using eyes. however eye sex was Overrated because RainRain's eyes were bigger than his penis. unfortunatly, this means nobody thought that Rainrains cock was actually huge

(I added more then three, but in normal roolz joo is alowd to do that)
{DarDarDarDar Dakneshh.}
Once upon a time, LadyDeath had a dream about cocks. Big, long , juicy penguins that only like to nibble on huge cock shaped bananas when they were green yet tan Versions of RainRain and ownagehuh's ass But then, RainRain took some lotion that made his penis really small which is impossible to imagine how small it really is. Then blkk came... everywhere! and poked ladydeath in the eye with rainrain's dick(tionary) of small object(tion)s to sexual intercourse using eyes. however eye sex was Overrated because RainRain's eyes were bigger than his penis. unfortunatly, this means nobody thought that Rainrains cock was actually huge(ly) small and infected with
(☞゚∀゚)☞
Once upon a time, LadyDeath had a dream about cocks. Big, long , juicy penguins that only like to nibble on huge cock shaped bananas when they were green yet tan Versions of RainRain and ownagehuh's ass But then, RainRain took some lotion that made his penis really small which is impossible to imagine how small it really is. Then blkk came... everywhere! and poked ladydeath in the eye with rainrain's dick(tionary) of small object(tion)s to sexual intercourse using eyes. however eye sex was Overrated because RainRain's eyes were bigger than his penis. unfortunatly, this means nobody thought that Rainrains cock was actually huge(ly) (anti)small and infected with gonrhea, But nobody Knew That.
{DarDarDarDar Dakneshh.}