Toribash
I thought I fixed my lag due to my laptop overheating and me making paths for air to get through, but alot of the time i'm still getting around 15~ fps, if you see me randomly spamming xing or just point blanking people it's because I can't even swing the sword without it blocking o;
The only reason I call one or two xings spam is cause its cheap when I get killed. devs needa change it so i win all the time.....
, Ijusmadwhenigetdiefromxing.
Last edited by Eleeleth; Jun 22, 2010 at 11:41 PM. Reason: jesus fuck use some sense next time, gigantic images are bad mmkay.
Sorry if this is a bit of a "thread jack" but I couldn't find a thread for Unreal Tournament 3 so: could you briefly explain the concept of the game in general.

This mod seems really cool so I may look forward to purchasing this game.
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!
Originally Posted by Hxcbbqimo View Post
Sorry if this is a bit of a "thread jack" but I couldn't find a thread for Unreal Tournament 3 so: could you briefly explain the concept of the game in general.

This mod seems really cool so I may look forward to purchasing this game.

Did you even pretend to read the first post? Particularly the large disclaimer that says "CODA DOES NOT REQUIRE UNREAL TOURNAMENT THREE"
<~suomynona> TITS OR ELEELETH
I actually took the time to read most of it, yes, and while I did catch that "tid bit", I was still inquiring about the game as a whole.

However, if that poses a problem here, I am sorry. I can ask other people outside of this thread.
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!