Toribash
Banned for a month because of a tattle tale.

We were just playing and he got banned D:
Sigma
<apple> Fine, I love you in the gayest of ways.
Heyya, Im DzxK9, feel free to call me K9.
I'd like to apply for hive.
I recently just got 6th Dan Black belt. My favourite mod is Wushu. Im 15 years of age, and live in NSW Australia, Hive seems like a very reliable clan, very kind,friendly and I'd like to get to know more of Hive.
People I know from Hive - Fox, Faolan, Syncr0.

Well, Some other useless stuff ;p
I'm an Ex Dj, love breakdancing, shuffling, heavy metal, rap, r&b, Toribash etc.
And yes I used to play soccer ._. But ah well it was fun. Favourite sport is NRL - National Rugby League, I'm a good video and photo editor + creator, I love designing, and I am a Fairly good drawer, Love to skate Ftw.
I hope you know enough about me now ;p
And I'd appreciate to have [Hive] Infront of my name.

Attatched Replays.
01-dzxk9 punch head thrash.rpl
01-DzxK9 replay.rpl
01- Dzxk9 - Superside.rpl
01- DZXK9 head Kick.rpl
DzxK9.
Hmmm... very nice application above. You seem pretty friendly to me.... But as a 6th Dan, your replays should be better. Hmmm... I dunno atm. Let's see what the others will say.
my nave was going to be "alexzandros", which sounds much more mysterious, but that was too long. now i sound like an 11 year old.

im about halfway through my black belt, and i think that i will have the 2nd dan by the end of the month.
my favorite mod right now is judo. i pretty much do that exclusivley, although i used to be an avid twinsword player and i am pretty good at instantgibfeet. all of my replays are in judo, so the kicks dont really do that much damage.
my reason for wanting to join: why not? i think that being in a clan would be fun, and i dont want to get into any of the mega-clans that have maybe 40 thousand members. i think that Hive would be a good medium-sixed clan. also, everyone in this clan is good at toribash. considering that these are my beest replays below and im somewhat fearing rejection, that means that i know that the people that are judging me are of a high calibur.
other random info: im 15 years old, i live in north carolina, and my longer sessions at toribash probably go for around 100 games in a day. im on bascally every day. i also do judo in real life, although im only a brown belt and ive never ripped of someones head.
here are my favorite replays that ive made:

i also hve the original forms of those edits on the list. if you want them, just ask.
Attached Files
laid to rest.rpl (22.1 KB, 5 views)
this fight is full of pwn.rpl (52.1 KB, 8 views)
battle royale edit.rpl (54.3 KB, 5 views)
Last edited by alexzandro; Jul 20, 2009 at 10:09 AM.
Hrm... K9's application looks nice, he'll be discussed.

alex, we're not a medium-sized clan, we're probably one of the biggest. Also, your application is... bleh. Sorry.
Recommended by: Nobody, but I know Fox and Biotrash pretty well.
Belt: Custom
Reason for wanting to join: You guys are cool and chill. And as far as I know, pretty nice. I also wanted to be in a more exiting clan than my old one.
Best Mode: Taekkyon, sambo, wushu, and katana.
Other stuff: Can't really think of anything. Sorry.
Replays: (These are just some original moves I made for wushu)
Attached Files
Move i Made.rpl (13.7 KB, 7 views)
Move i Made #2.rpl (8.3 KB, 6 views)
Move i Made #3.rpl (8.3 KB, 6 views)
T1cux: clan have eggs.