Toribash
not neccessarily stingraey, its not often a i hit KO, just does a lot of damage.

FG42 in COD 5 ftw!
you shouldn't have read that
Nikita from MGS or Redeemer from Unreal Tourtament
Steerable missile weapons ftw!
< Larfen> also my replay thread has more views than the rules thread \o/

...This probably explains most problems in this community.
Originally Posted by tacoBELL View Post
Bad thing is, IRL, that ping gave our soldier's positions away.

I'd have to say the Barrett .50 sniper from CoD4.Why? It's a .50 caliber sniper!

And in many World War 2 games, you can't reload the M1 Garand until it's clip runs out. But I like it so much because it's a very reliable, pioneering semi-automatic rifle.

Originally Posted by OK9ZERA View Post
Mmmm... The pistol in the first halo. Pwn'd crap.

That pistol owned so much, too bad they made it suck in the newer Halos. In the second, it was the crappiest piece of crap. In the third, they made it a mix of the first pistol and the second. It has the fire rate of the first one and the damage of the second one. :/
Last edited by Drummer; Mar 15, 2009 at 07:29 PM.
I have left Toribash, but will drop in occasionally on the forums and IRC. Still in Sigma.
I like the gravity hammer on Halo 3. This one time I was playing against TomBeam, and I hit him, and he flew, and I t-bagged himas he hit, so his head actually moved, so it looked like I was bashing his head in with my (you know)
Only Emos /wrists
SMG And Sniper Rifles From Call of duty modern warfare i like sharp shooting with the sniper in tall buildings and in the battle field i use the smg to blast the guys away [lol fake story]
Sephiroths Masamune.

Its so lengthy and cool.
I has mad finger skills!
Property of [Discount_Death] 2nd Black
PK-Thunda!

Want to own at SSB or SSBB?
Get a map with lots of vertical walls, choose Ness, get them up against the wall, UNLEASH TEH THUNDA!

Other nice weapons: Red Queen from Devil May Cry 4, Assault cannon (terminator) from Dawn of War, the head in Spore that is halfway between a seal and a puppy, and the mighty Concrete Cow from Worms XD
When I see you, my heart goes DOKI⑨DOKI
Fish: "Gorman has been chosen for admin. After a lengthy discussion we've all decided that Gorman is the best choice for the next admin."