Toribash
Originally Posted by Fluttershy View Post
Bad news. Films take about 4+ months to be fansubbed, not even half of what it takes to dub them.

D: what I would give to read and understand Japanese. also don't ask why it says I edited your post I keep clicking the edit button instead of the quote button on accident.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[VIBE] 2015~2016 | Team Pokemon | [Origin] 2014~2015 | Team Aikido | [Obey] ~Because Frost Said So...
Originally Posted by WeppetKo View Post
Well, Code Geass is the best anime ever imo. It mixes fantastic plot, giant robots, the power of geass, a sadist and incredibly ingenious protagonist, secret identity, deceptions, rebellion, futuristic war, twists, beautiful drawings and sexy girls (which is important too).

Are you still reading this?

Run to watch it!

50 episodes, not just a little film

great anime Literally finished the first season last night, Little spoiler I was not ready for that plot twist. LIKE HOLY JESUS TITS
Akame Ga Kill anyone?
no?
fk u all

jk

Anyway, so since we talk about anime, let's talk about drama anime. They're my favourite. Maeks mu crie evrietim.

i'll start

Angel Beats! Season 2 may be coming...
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
click my sig for a great time (WIP)
im smoking weed out of a pussy filled with money i like this
Originally Posted by Nagato9757 View Post
Angel Beats! Season 2 may be coming...

Get out of hereJk. Never watched Angel beats and I doubt I will.

That aside, Dog Days'' hype!
welp..... I just took a whole two days to watch the whole of (or what there currently is) SAO and SAO II. All I can say is OMG that shit is great. Its a little too much on the sexual side for my taste with some of the subliminal messages but its till great. There were times when I thought I was watching Hentai. Nice action and story. The plot is constantly changing though but hey that's what makes it surprising and interesting cant wait till the nest episode comes out . Its nice to have a Amine paring that actually works out and isn't awkward. Although a lot of the other somewhat random older guys either like to try to rape the girls

Only look if you watched past the second season

or act all crazy in love for no apparent reason.

I think ill now start Code Gesse
Last edited by Fates; Dec 31, 2014 at 04:16 AM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[VIBE] 2015~2016 | Team Pokemon | [Origin] 2014~2015 | Team Aikido | [Obey] ~Because Frost Said So...
Originally Posted by MasterFate View Post
welp..... I just took a whole two days to watch the whole of (or what there currently is) SAO and SAO II. All I can say is OMG that shit is great. Its a little too much on the sexual side for my taste with some of the subliminal messages but its till great. There were times when I thought I was watching Hentai. Nice action and story. The plot is constantly changing though but hey that's what makes it surprising and interesting cant wait till the nest episode comes out . Its nice to have a Amine paring that actually works out and isn't awkward. Although a lot of the other somewhat random older guys either like to try to rape the girls

Only look if you watched past the second season

or act all crazy in love for no apparent reason.

I think ill now start Code Gesse

Good, good, thanks for your answer. Sexual side? Well, Code Geass has some hot parts too and who has seen it can confirm, but i can't know in comparison with D'gray man.

SAO and SAO II are seasons? Because, holy shit, those are so many episodes to watch in two days.
yeah it was kinda like a trap I was only going to watch 1-3 to see how it was but that shit lifted me off my feet and I was hooked so I just kept watching. Then its constant surprises made me keep wanting to see what would happen next. then soon I realized I was coming close to the end of season one. so yeah if you watch make sure you keep track of time cause you will lose it fast.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by MasterFate View Post
yeah it was kinda like a trap I was only going to watch 1-3 to see how it was but that shit lifted me off my feet and I was hooked so I just kept watching. Then its constant surprises made me keep wanting to see what would happen next. then soon I realized I was coming close to the end of season one. so yeah if you watch make sure you keep track of time cause you will lose it fast.

Ok, now i'm even more curious. I must watch it!