Toribash
Just got a worm, I don't even know how.

Sending it to my enemies now etc, then whiping it.
Yeah, i'm the Boxman
<~ishi> damnit ishi where are you.
^lol! I just rembered a virus I got, it spread to every computer in my network ( I was using a local netowkr 100+ computers) and it duplicated majorly
Well my friend and me were given hacking tips by the internet ( we were 10-11ish)

So we went to this random site. (name will not be given for safety purposes)
The second we got there we were so confident.. It was like a goth-emo site. Then 10 seconds later after we've made an account. The browser closes and avg warns me that I'm infected with remoteghost.(can't remember last letters) Then we turned the comp off. Then, at like 8 i noticed my computer was on. And my mouse was moving. Like, it was moving toward the browser icon. It prevented me from moving the cursor at all. It's like my computer had been rendered defensless. So DEP was turned off on all .exes except for msconfig and other vital programs. Had to reformat ALL my drives. Cause it had sent trojans to infect my 500 gb external drive. All files corrupted. My school flash drive wouldn't let me access files either :<
"Can't see California with Marlon Brando's eyes"

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"She isn't real.... Can't make her real"
Originally Posted by Malvado View Post
Just got a worm, I don't even know how.

Sending it to my enemies now etc, then whiping it.

They're called worms because they find their own way into your system. It's pretty interesting. If the CIA made something like that... <.<
i liek turtelz xd
my worst computer virus was a trojan.....
No i didn't put a trojan condom in the floppy drive
>.>
<.<
-.-
I bought a subscription to Wibbles so I think this quote is necessary,
"Be careful when gazing into the void, for it gazes back"
I had about 250 trojans at once, thanks to a trojan downloader taking out all my antivirus in one hit, then downloading hundreds of tiny files. Everything was gone. My Control Panel, my run command, even my taskbar. Full format was needed.
infamous
WMA/TrojanDownloader.GetCodec
That motherfucker raped my computer hardcore D:<

And some trojans from downloading a game trainer :I
Also some ugly virus which kept restarting my computer from 3 in 3 minutes.Barf...
Last edited by dbuhos; Jan 9, 2010 at 07:35 PM.
Centuries Of Damn