Toribash
Mp skills, gotta be leyz. Love that guys BUT HE NEVER TALKS TO ME ANYMORE HE DOESN'T EVEN SPEAK ON SKYPE WTF
EDIT: wait, also Ern and Imsku because they hack in tk

Sp... Pulse, another fucker that ran away and doesn't call any more

I like skul too, and Dargon and Tonakai, so I guess they'd go here in terms of a personal admiration kind of deal
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
Well, I got a list actually, Mosier, TIcux, DeadKenny and Nirs are people I will never forget aside some other PT guys (even though I still see dk around).
Obvious choices like skulfuk are too obvious, they're there for several valid reasons, but there's other people I got to know from the spanish talking community like Sangriento, the most unbeatable guy at tk. ;v

Jabulon, Brucia, logic, jakob and killer0 for so many judo streaks ;o
Last edited by Tinerr; Jul 14, 2013 at 06:34 AM.
Not really a secret, but pretty much all of the old bncy bros...

Dafe, Noweb (notBowen), Vasp, Moseys, Mahatma, Boaf, etc...

Hell, even that drunkard veb.

I miss them old days, I felt like I was surrounded by the best group in the world.
"Splint Chesthair" - Is my real name.
jusmi
it's not really a secret though

i'd like to think he's one of my best friends (both irl and on the web)
shmevin eats smegma
Originally Posted by Erth View Post
Mp skills, gotta be leyz. Love that guys BUT HE NEVER TALKS TO ME ANYMORE HE DOESN'T EVEN SPEAK ON SKYPE WTF

yay, admiration after such long time ;-;
but, you're never online in skype when i check and also i don't really know what to write, lewl

also there's been a really big amount of cool people around in toribash come to think of it, even those who actually did quit (Rutz pls) the game despite people claiming that you just can't do that if you get into it
im secretly mastubating to in love with internet ecofrostingforce thiggist erod volare aracoon orko hampasux avendg7x(hes fgt now) inoobbruh(black, so im not racist) bostaff jewww raid kolorz wolfe platabear beta fish(i fucking want to have his babies) zayex(gives me the penis tingles) internet-again bulous zeto pamaaj uncle a fuck load of others

im not a whore im not
don't talk to me or my dudes ever again