Toribash
Original Post
[Over]Canada Day Giveaway! [over 150k in prize value!!]

For those who may not know, today is a very special day for Canadians and we'd like to share our celebratory spirit with you the community!

To enter the giveaway, simply state what you like about Canada as a whole!

We will be choosing the top 10 answers with the winners recieving tc as well as items supplied by the Team Canada as well as other donators!

Deadline:

July 7th at 12:00 am! (GMT -4)

*If you would like to donate to the prize pool, please do so by sending items or tc directly to MrJingles. Note that all donations will be added to the pot regardless of the item's value or tc amount!
Last edited by MrJingles; Jul 1, 2016 at 05:59 PM.
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
Originally Posted by shev View Post
People make Canada great. When I say that I love Canada I mean people.

P.S. Gogo Oilers!

vancouver is the best
pm me your questions or applications

https://i.imgur.com/1GWtVnU.png

dance with my dogs in the night time
cash to burn
I love everything in canada!
Ice Hockey! I like the flag! It snows there! Canadian People are nice , Food! The Nature is very nice!
I'd love to go there, i actually am close to canada, but i dont have enough money to travel ._.
EMS (Emergency Medical Services) | PT
Um Mamute pequenino queria voar
What I love about Canada is that they have free health care. Free health care is a fundamental right and probably what I love the most about Canada. I simply cannot rationalize how and why every other country in the world doesn’t have that. Everybody should have access to health care, regardless of their social status.

Also Canada has Tim Hortons and Ryan Reynolds So whats not to like about Canada?
eVo
i can only say Canadian Bacon.
need i say moar ?

o, an so southpark could make that uncle song too.
Last edited by judd666; Jul 4, 2016 at 05:59 AM. Reason: due to the fact there is a button that says 'edit'
Signature Permissions no
I love Canada for the sights like Niagra Falls and for how nice people are there.
Basically a lot of Filipinos moved or are moving to Canada and probably I'm next
✦RIP -zzzkie, I'll miss you 2012-2015 #neverforget.✦
👼Proud owner and leader of [Ascend] with my brother, Nevramon👼
Check out my 🎧 FREE💃 sound request shop! - I have a lot of art (like, 45+ heads and a few sets) for sale! PM me for them!