Toribash
Oh ok, then maybe doing poses for everyone, what about 1 single pose with keyframing going around it and every 5-7 seconds the tori changes but the keyframing continues. I was thinking of something like this.

Idea

Also we can all help Keshava out <3. We'll help him with what he wants. If he wants to learn something we'll all give him all our tips and trix. <3
EMS (Emergency Medical Services) | PT
Um Mamute pequenino queria voar
I like that idea, we can do that. Also planning on making a legit skiing mod. This video just reminded me how much I wanted to do that :P
the collab me and Halue did and other sparring replays maybe usable, I have more sparring replays with Halue btw, and maybe others random shit like dodging that laser mod.
Attached Files
Lightheaded.rpl (395.0 KB, 8 views)
sparring 14 (Maximus).rpl (416.5 KB, 4 views)
sparring 02 (Haluejah).rpl (657.6 KB, 3 views)
sparring 05 (Karbn senpai).rpl (417.9 KB, 5 views)
NOOOO WHY DID YOU DO THIS TO MEE, DONT SHARE MY TERRIBLE MOVES WITH YOU :C
here are some, there may be more to come
Attached Files
t.h & k.rpl (350.9 KB, 6 views)
t. all over the place.rpl (452.9 KB, 3 views)
ub. tourist halue.rpl (435.0 KB, 7 views)
EMS (Emergency Medical Services) | PT
Um Mamute pequenino queria voar
Actually the replays in the OP are to simplify the whole replay fetching process so it's easier for you guys to reach them in one post, so it won't really matter if you post yours or not. You better use them though, I sure need at least 2 of your replays or if you really can't manage to get a replay through just at least show yourself in the video. Otherwise, good luck picking up the best replays for the video.

P.s you don't really need to put them all just put what fits more.
█████ Vector █████
█ ███████ █
Oh I have plenty of replays, ahem ormo xD also nice Idea with keeping replays in one post it really helps with finding them. I will post some when Ill be on the computer
~RIP [Vector], Shikkumo's butthole
Replays, Videos
BROS BEFORE HOES
THIS IS A NECESSITY IN THE VIDEO
Attached Files
bros before hoes.rpl (195.9 KB, 8 views)
█████ Vector █████
█ ███████ █