Toribash
Ahhh. The greatness of utopian society.
Lol.
I remember reading that book in 7th grade. 7 years ago...
Gynx is a nubby nubly nub nub who nubs around nubbing
Just finished Prometheus Bound. I have to say I'm dissappointed that today's youth think that Twilight and Artemis Fowl are great works of literature. It's really quite sad. They aren't bad... they just aren't good either. Teen books are a joke. Also, recently reread Pynchon's Gravity's Rainbow and Hyperspace and Physics of The Impossible, both by Michio Kaku, a physicist. He's also a futurist- I think Odlov might like him. Also, I read A Brief History of Time (Tenth Edition) a few years back when I visited the Harvard bookstore. Excellent, and I found it mildly humorous as well as enlightening.
[Piratez]
I am neither Oyster nor lsl.
Originally Posted by hydrotoxin View Post
Just finished Prometheus Bound. I have to say I'm dissappointed that today's youth think that Twilight and Artemis Fowl are great works of literature. It's really quite sad. They aren't bad... they just aren't good either. Teen books are a joke. Also, recently reread Pynchon's Gravity's Rainbow and Hyperspace and Physics of The Impossible, both by Michio Kaku, a physicist. He's also a futurist- I think Odlov might like him. Also, I read A Brief History of Time (Tenth Edition) a few years back when I visited the Harvard bookstore. Excellent, and I found it mildly humorous as well as enlightening.

Michio Kaku ftw
He's a frequent guest on the science channel.
I read some Licia Troisi's book (she write phantasy books and she's italian) and now i'm reading a very boring book given by history teacher. I don't remember its name xD