Toribash
[PROTOTYPE] is actually a good game, but once you beat it and get all the upgrades and stuff, it gets very boring as the events are almost impossible to get platinum rank on.

COD: WAW has a decent campaign, but the online matchmaking sucks because almost everybody online is a noob by using MP40 Juggernaut.

Assassin's Creed was a pretty good game with it's secrets and decent length storyline. The only bad thing is that once you beat it, your going to sell it or throw it away as it gets dull.

Banjo Kazooie Nuts and Bolts kinda sucks because it is nothing like the older games which were fun. I must admit though as it is very customizable.
Gothic 3

Preordered..was unplayable until the community patched it themselves..after a year or so.
<Alan> lol, rutz, it might be cool to smell your ass all the time you touch the mic

http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn298/H4rl/PS/deathnote1-2.png
When I first installed it, I never had issues. Then I was forced to reinstall it at one point, and punkbuster kicked me from all but 2 servers.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

<Ownzilas> Alright
<Ownzilas> 3'2 then
<Ownzilas> Half PID's dick.

Mortal Kombat Armagedon...... Deception was way better.

Yu-Gi-Oh duelist of the roses....Capsule monster colliseum and even Forbbiden memories was better.

I will edit this if I remember more dissapointing games.
1)Age of Conan
It's a bad enough time to release a fantasy MMO. But it's an even worse time to release a poorly made fantasy MMO based on a moribund license.

2)Red Alert 3
A hundred little interactive bits moving super fast with occasional embarrassing interruptions by minor celebrities and Jonathan Pryce.

3)MotorStorm: Pacific Rift
Great graphics and great physics squandered on a poorly designed racing game. Maybe for the third one, the MotorStorm team can work on the actual game design.
This sig lacks creativity.

True Story.
Jade Cocoon 2. The first one owned so much.

Also Fallout 3, 'twas okay, but Oblivion is one of my all-time favorite games, so the expectations were pretty high for Fallout.
♠NO♠