Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Originally Posted by Unite4Fun View Post
Zipil, We're less active then beta, I see beta members every day, Im lucky to see a CBK member a week.

<invade>

LIES!

</invade>
Last edited by Boomer; Jan 13, 2009 at 10:16 PM.
Sigma
<apple> Fine, I love you in the gayest of ways.
Unite, BELIEVE ME! Anybody is more active than Beta.

Beta is as forum active as a dead foot, but very game active. CBK however is relitivly active in both thanks to you, me, and a few others.

I have seen you, and Hebrewhamr in game, lotz (not hebrew, but you) And the only Beta members i have seen are the Leaders.

And the diference is, we are actualy trying to greatly raise our activity as a clan. Unlike Beta.

EDIT: Unite: What'r you trying to do?!? scare people away
Dude you were in the clan for like 2-4 days. You have no idea dude. There are a few active in forum. Usually me and Sampandora.

EDIT: You really dont think Im not trying?
Last edited by Boomer; Jan 14, 2009 at 01:07 AM.
Sigma
<apple> Fine, I love you in the gayest of ways.
Unite I dont know what you imagine me as ,and you dont know what i image you as.Me im not some nerd that plays this game 247.i have a life and i want to keep it way.I play this game when i get bored and am really tired.But what im trying to say is that im not totally resighning.I`ll see you round every once in a while but soon I will be gone.My brothers out my computers too slow for toribash.but you`ll see me somtimes when im at phath`s house.You where my favorite out of all CBK members.Furybull I really really hate you.

ps:no offence all you nerds that play this game 247.
So, You're pretty much becoming inactive?
Cap 'n' Crunch has worked for Quaker Oats for the past 35 years click here and support promoting him to admiral.
Belt: 3rd dan, almost 4th dan.

Experience (How long have you been playing): about a year, but a few months of that was before i got internet capabilities, soi played in single player.

Why you want to join: i am looking for a clan, and i have had many invites, but i desire to join this clan, because of the greatness of it's members and it's name.

Why should we pick you?: Because i want to work hard with this clan, and i want to become better with the members. i also want people to be jealous of me.

Favorite Breakfast: waffles made out of people.

Favorite mode (not mod): Classic, mostly taekkyon, if that is a mode.

My time is GMT-8

and i really like to be online in game and in forums for at least an hour each day, usually.
◕ ◡ ◕ [VIP]
Thats my plan cina Lol, Joking
But, I thought beta was active? Seems not lol.
OMFG I Saw Waffles ingame :O:O:O
Cap 'n' Crunch has worked for Quaker Oats for the past 35 years click here and support promoting him to admiral.
Can test Carlton at Taekkyon but not at Classic. If you want to be tested nao so you can add me at msn:
thiago_bomfim11@hotmail.com
AIM:
ThiagoGallucci

Unite when Hebrew is working we need to take care of the people that want to join the clan. lol
Last edited by FuryBull; Jan 15, 2009 at 12:11 PM.
About Carlton:
I tested him today, 'K he is not that confortable while fighting, as I can see he dont play too much time ago. He has style and that things, but he isnt that good at balancing. I give him a 6/10 for now, maybe I'll have to test him again.
+Belt: 2nd Dan Black Belt.

+Experience (how long have you been playing): 8 Months.

+Why you want to join: I would like to be part of a clan that respects me, is fairly active both in-game and on the forums and is good at playing. Most of all though; I just want to be part of a fun clan with kind members. :]

+Why should we pick you?: I am experienced with texture making and graphics and I believe I could offer a lot to the clan.

+Favourite Breakfast: Bacon and cheese sticks with Uke's blood as a side dip.

+Favourite mode (not mod): Most definitely Classic/betabox where the pieces go everywhere. Though I am quite good at wushu as well.

I am from England so GMT + 0

Thank you for reading my application and taking your time.

~KP.
HELP SAINTOWARYOUR HELP HERE IS NEEDED!