Toribash
Originally Posted by Chaco View Post
Alpha, I forgot to add you and I believe I lost your Gametag.

Mind adding me? ;)

cajb 4 is my Gamertag.

I'm not sure I know you.
My mind is hazy.
Fr3styL . Improving by Improvising
I'm an artist.
Originally Posted by JellyNinja View Post
So yeah, make a proper GTA V thread with information about the game and screenshots etc or I'll just Close this.

Once the game comes out this thread could turn into a hub for screenshots and videos for the game.
If only everyone could be as sexy as me
Yes, will do Jelly, I apologize.

Once it's out everyone can post funny gta 5 videos and pictures, etc.

It comes out on the 17th by the way.

Alpha, we met ingame a while ago, we talked about forza and drifting.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by Hours View Post
didn't i make a thread about gta v, like, 2 years ago?

http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=313259

Originally Posted by JellyNinja View Post
So yeah, make a proper GTA V thread with information about the game and screenshots etc or I'll just Close this.

Originally Posted by Chaco View Post
Yes, will do Jelly, I apologize.

Didn't read Jelly's post before I merged it with the older pre existing thread.
So either Hours can edit the OP or Chaco can do up something, Pm it to Jelly or myself and we can edit into the OP.
Man, I really can't wait to pick this game up. It's really going to be amazing, considering the amount of time they had to make it compared to their enormous budget. Will be surprised if it doesn't get GoTY.
Yea I agree, GTA 4 won GoTY I believe in 08 or 09.

Anyway, Faint we should definitely play together or make a gang on Xbox live (October first).

Yo guys, not to advertise buy I suggest you subscribe to typicalgamer on Youtube, he has great GTA news.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Oh my god.

Somebody is livestreaming gameplay right now of gta 5.

I must wait till tuesday ;o.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
For some reason, these pricks all over the world got their hands on a copy and are currently rubbing it in everyone's faces in the form of streams, memes, pictures, videos, gifs, etc. while the rest of us wait until Tuesday. Also, it's up on the Pirate Bay, a website that I am in no way endorsing, affiliated with, or even know if it is or is not actually up on there -cough- -cough-
Preposterously dank.
Lol one of the 1st comments said "I bet it is just gonna be realistic, everything else will be the same"

That was so wrong. The trailer says all
I'm ready for my daily dose of cringe ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)