Toribash
Originally Posted by gibrsen View Post
Y this is crazy. "gibrsen, where are you? Has anyone seen gibrsen?" these are the words at the bottom of ninjakid57's posts! I never seen him, knew, him or heard of him. It's really weird!

There's this name code that makes it so whoever looks at it sees their own name.

Toaster is still active and in Holy. He's usually more active in-game just like the rest of our clan.
"In my opinion, the existence of life is a highly overrated phenomenon." -Jon Osterman
Oh. There's a like a 90% probably of getting in to prey. Because one of the members of prey said that the leaders would like the app I posted. I'm so exited!
-----
And I gave them 10 replays!
-----
Dude they said in progress! I think there gonna say accepted! YAY.
-----
Can I please see at least three of your best madman replays. I wanna see how good you are really badly, plus your tori.
-----
Do you know how disable the name code?
-----
I got denied from prey. Because... they said I was to experienced for that clan.
Last edited by gibrsen; Sep 7, 2014 at 08:10 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
We should just meet in game sometime to see how good I am.
They said you were too good and denied you? That's weird.
"In my opinion, the existence of life is a highly overrated phenomenon." -Jon Osterman
My brother said they probably just tried to sound nice. Which might be true.
-----
But I'm gonna apply for (Nothar). They are a bad rank like around 120. But I have to win about 20 more games. Because the minimum belt is a black belt, almost there.
-----
What country do you live in?
Last edited by gibrsen; Sep 7, 2014 at 10:56 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
'Murica

Prey seemed really serious, I doubt you would have enjoyed it anyways. (Unless you're into that kind of thing.)
Well I want to be in some clan really badly! Both of my brothers are in a clan. Frigster is in Envy Us, Lopsin is in Horde. So I'm not really part of the clan brothers.
-----
Also I'm not gonna be as active, because school and home work and early bed time. I'm still gonna be active in game and in forum.
-----
My brothers say I'm a big clan hopper.
-----
See if you think swish is good for me. It's unofficial.
-----
Y BLACK BELT!
-----
I applied for Swish.
Last edited by gibrsen; Sep 9, 2014 at 01:46 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Nice job on getting black belt! Good luck on getting into Swish, and may the squirrels, or whatever that thing on your avatar is, be with you.
ϵ( 'Θ' )϶
Currently trying to figure out how to make it so it looks like I posted the first post an not Temeez.

(I've got pretty VIP and he's banned.)
Thanks guys. But the problem is the last post was april! And no clan thread! So I'm gonna check vinyl. Hey toasterdan it's a sugar glider my favorite animal. XD
-----
But is vinyl unofficial or official?
Last edited by gibrsen; Sep 10, 2014 at 01:22 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump