Universe
9 Votes / 31.03%
Inception
5 Votes / 17.24%
Cosmos
4 Votes / 13.79%
Voters: 29. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Ser0 feel free to post here and be active with us now you have vote you can decide if you want that a player be in the clan if any person of the clan hate the player is autorejected just to know.
he figh i am selling sets i alredy sold 2 sets that goes around 16k for both now i got other set. With this set we got like 45k plus 30k it will be like 75k maybe tomorrow i will make an event
an event? that and the event we expect some more
send me a 5k before, that much for you to unlock dark!!
en resumen , pasa 5k q son mios despues lo repones cuando t desbloquen a dark y el evento espera que seamos mas , yo sigo tratando de reclutar ,jugando ,vendiendo etc xD
-::Always will fight for you, I'll be a knight in the stars trust.

Ok for your records you have send 5000 toricredits to figh , figh i wait that you donated too just me DarkState and borjon are alredy donated dark donated like 60k borjon 1k we wait you. And ok with the event for i though that maybe a toruney of prizes with items i dont vampire primary gradirnt for the second one and for the first one beetle lax and copper force when dark get unnbaned
donations are to create the official clan?porque ahora no puedo donar casi nada hasta vender mi ful tex ,full typhon, y el demo lax hay si vendo todo capas q llego a los 60k
pero mientras les paso 1k al bank del clan xD es poco pero mejor q nada
-::Always will fight for you, I'll be a knight in the stars trust.