Toribash
So only thing you got left to sell for me are the sets? coz alpha imperial is like 100 000k and I don't have qi for the elf and pure relax was too over priced for me? xD

So are you gonna give me then more discount on these "firm" sets then? Like aqua set is 3k? And those items could be bought on market/ torishop for ~3,635k total atm and this week I got 550 profit just from getting aqua force for 500 and selling it 1050, so I could get almost the same profit from 1 item of that set on a good day, than buying the whole set from you with the your "firm" price? xd
Kball, give me all your stuff; kthanksbai

1tc offer
[Festus][Shmevin][Ferras][Lexx][Fancy][Soap][Kristis133][Ryan][SpaceLlama][Uric]
[Tripstone][TomWanks]
Originally Posted by joope1 View Post
So only thing you got left to sell for me are the sets? coz alpha imperial is like 100 000k and I don't have qi for the elf and pure relax was too over priced for me? xD

So are you gonna give me then more discount on these "firm" sets then? Like aqua set is 3k? And those items could be bought on market/ torishop for ~3,635k total atm and this week I got 550 profit just from getting aqua force for 500 and selling it 1050, so I could get almost the same profit from 1 item of that set on a good day, than buying the whole set from you with the your "firm" price? xd

lol offer me simple offers stop with these paragraphs sheesh but offer me and lets make some deals m8
Originally Posted by Kowla View Post
Kball, give me all your stuff; kthanksbai

1tc offer

:o
[TA]¤[Clan]¤[bncy]¤[eVo]¤[Fish]
¤Team Wushu Tier 5 ¤
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
"Roses are red, violets are blue, faces like yours belong in the zoo. Don't be mad, I'll be there too. Not in the cage but laughing at you.".

Well you claimed the price firm, so I couldn't just start offering less Since you said it's non negotiable? xD

So I was just saying, why I think that one could be still negotiable incase you could offer me less than the firm price, since with that firm price I'd consider it not good enough deal

And was talking about sets with "firm" price such as the full aqua
Originally Posted by joope1 View Post
Well you claimed the price firm, so I couldn't just start offering less Since you said it's non negotiable? xD

So I was just saying, why I think that one could be still negotiable incase you could offer me less than the firm price, since with that firm price I'd consider it not good enough deal

And was talking about sets with "firm" price such as the full aqua

tell me which sets you want and we can work a deal m8
[TA]¤[Clan]¤[bncy]¤[eVo]¤[Fish]
¤Team Wushu Tier 5 ¤
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
"Roses are red, violets are blue, faces like yours belong in the zoo. Don't be mad, I'll be there too. Not in the cage but laughing at you.".

Well there was only like 500 tc profit for aqua and I could have got that from single item there on a good day, I'm too lazy to check all, but they're prob bit too high as well with your pricing xD

So with your prices
Full Bronze - 4.5k (firm)
Full Aqua - 3k (firm)
Full Amethyst - 3k (firm)
Full Knox - 1k (firm)
Full Super fly - 2.5k (firm)

Total: 14k

I got now 11,5k tc, maybe you can discount these a bit so I can help you get these all sold at once
So would 11k from these all be enough? ;) takes a bit of a work to get everything sold from all these xD