Toribash
Same...
Although I have never uploaded a replay to toribash.
It's totally not because I don't know how or anything.
"In my opinion, the existence of life is a highly overrated phenomenon." -Jon Osterman
Th create a replay, you press F after the match is over, and the game is replaying the match. you then name the replay, and hit save. To upload a replay to the forums, you need to press the go advanced in the reply to thread part, click the manage attachments button, or the paperclip, and upload the replays.

To find the replay folder, you go to local disk c, games, the version of toribash that you saved the replay too if you have multiple, click the replay folder, and find the replay. then you click upload after you have finished that. This is possibly only for a windows 7 computer, so if you have a different os, I dunno.

I also have a few updates to previous replays.
Attached Files
Chest pains.rpl (93.6 KB, 9 views)
Book 4 alternate ending.rpl (105.5 KB, 7 views)
Last edited by Templar; Mar 3, 2014 at 09:08 AM.
FREE-SPEECH CAUSE FUCK YOU
ONLY COMMIES CHANGE AVVYS
This one is nice.

If you can't tell, I am magnificent. (as always)
Attached Files
dsaa.rpl (38.3 KB, 8 views)
my clan was deleted
Right, so with that cheer-leading event (Goddamnit Risk) coming upon us, I decided to have a crack at it. C&c appreciated. Also something else I whipped up in about 7 minutes.
Attached Files
Dance like me wip.rpl (119.3 KB, 8 views)
Reverb.rpl (74.5 KB, 8 views)
This is the best replay ever made.
I kissed (glorified headbutt) an opponents pec and dismembered his arm.
Attached Files
deadly kiss.rpl (41.3 KB, 8 views)
Last edited by nickbritt0; Mar 5, 2014 at 11:07 PM.
derp :P
So, I'm trying to obtain entrance to ORMO. I need C&c on how to improve my replay abilities. Please, give C&c.
Attached Files
a.rpl (96.3 KB, 10 views)
@Templar: You are a bit jerky. One moment you're doing something and then the next you are doing something else. Your transition into that...pose made me chuckle. Anyway, good destruction and fluid movement.

I made two replays, one for the cheer leading event and a madman that's in need of a title.
Attached Files
#k7 - SpiritRally.rpl (210.4 KB, 6 views)
#k7 - .rpl (184.5 KB, 4 views)
Last edited by visceral; Mar 10, 2014 at 03:35 PM.
So I attempted to fix what you mentioned, and made a few other replays. I haven't fixed all of the jerkiness, but I tried.
Attached Files
ABCD.rpl (142.9 KB, 6 views)
caa.rpl (138.2 KB, 6 views)
ad.rpl (118.3 KB, 5 views)
c.rpl (74.3 KB, 5 views)
I just created my first actually good single player replay! Check it out, please. Tell me how it is. (Sorry about the repeating emotes, I couldn't fix that, but it's not that annoying.)
Attached Files
#TBash - A Simple Bloodshed.rpl (172.5 KB, 11 views)
•You're bananas!