Endurance Onslaught 6.0
ah, the trails look better in that pic, before i swear some of them were gray :P

adding to first post ;)
When I see you, my heart goes DOKI⑨DOKI
Fish: "Gorman has been chosen for admin. After a lengthy discussion we've all decided that Gorman is the best choice for the next admin."
Originally Posted by Stupinator View Post
just looks like a bunch of cloud filters with minimal stylistics. doesn't look worth 80k to me.

stop thinking about the process, and think about the final result.
i think it looks cool.
which is what actually matters
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-
OMG lol

excuse my bad attitude recently, I had forgotten that BenDover. I actually stated that before, way back in TAT's early development :P

it does look cool, just a bit too random for me :P
Former Item Forger
Originally Posted by Gorman
ah, the trails look better in that pic, before i swear some of them were gray :P

Yeah, it's the slight transparency.

*sniff* thanksh, BenD.

@Stupinator: It's probably one of my least random sets xD It has definite shapes and a sort of symmetry, ya see. So yeah.

No hard feelings. :P
[RAWR]werd has finally been smexified upon his acceptance into the ranks of RAWR
not a problem man, i know the tribal theme gets a bit boring after a while and he is therefor entitled to a bit of a change.
love the hands
like that youve kept the original tribals.
and see you dont like messing with feet either =P

a few things you could improve on though:
the eyes, a bit too angled and large
white dot under the white one doesnt do it for me
and for me, the 2 key aspects of the head was the sleek looking tribal at the back which youve kept, and the design under the black eye, which youve changed a bit too drastically.
reckon you make a longer design flowing down from the eye, rather than folowing the contour of the eye. maybe get that techno vibe u got going
bump:
thought id keep up with the current bboy craze =P
xept not so mrama'ish =)