Toribash
Original Post
Clan League Sign-ups

As summer months come in, the sun starts being up everyday. It's time for you also be up everyday practicing for Clan League!

Requirements to sign up:
● Your clan must be older than 3 months. If it's close to being 3 months old and passes other requirements, I'll overlook that.
● Your clan must have 5 unique members
● For your official clan to participate, it must be yellow in activity. For unofficial clans, we'll check in other ways to make sure you're active
● The sign up fee is 25,000TC sent to Ancient

When signing up, include:
● Full clan name and tag
● List of players in your clan playing(the roster cannot be edited after post, make sure all members are finalized)
● Confirmation that you have sent the sign up fee.

Final notes:
● Sign-ups end 05.07.2023 at 4pm GMT.
● Every player who is participating must have been part of specific clan from 24th of June 2023, otherwise they won't be eligible to participate.

Roster:
Liquor
Alpha
Win
Vibe
4 Pockets Full
Mogul
Hive
Damned
Envy
Obey
Zero
TANG
fl0w
Vector
Munch
dog

A question I'd like to ask players, what kind of mods do you want in this years CL? competitive only or a mixture of competitive and fun mods?
Last edited by ancient; Jul 6, 2023 at 01:35 PM.
pm me your questions or applications

https://i.imgur.com/1GWtVnU.png

dance with my dogs in the night time
cash to burn
Originally Posted by ryuu View Post
by the end of cl mwah's clan will already be a year old anyways

I'm letting it go for this reason
NO TITLE
Originally Posted by Sora View Post
Ancient is breaking his own rules. Nice

teeth marks on my goosebumps, the chains frostbit me.
*ancient sets rules*
fails to be assertive with them and explaining them well

community: surprised pikachu face when clear bias is shown

at this point you just have to accept it, i could bring up previous situations i myself have felt upended by ancient(in events ran by him lol).

Posters roster

Sora
ussyBank
tabby
akina
ornstar

As you can see our clan has the minimum 5 members and old enough to participate. Some of us are alts and there's a bank in there. akina is banned but hey let it slide?

Edit: I sent the 25 rubels to Ancient. You can buy a better event art now ;)
Last edited by NOTITLE; Jul 3, 2023 at 05:11 AM.
NO TITLE
Originally Posted by Jojo View Post
*ancient sets rules*
fails to be assertive with them and explaining them well

community: surprised pikachu face when clear bias is shown

at this point you just have to accept it, i could bring up previous situations i myself have felt upended by ancient(in events ran by him lol).

teeth marks on my goosebumps, the chains frostbit me.
(Hive)Members
Ninjabee
Mattm8r
sc00t3r
Asura
Disciple
Korsir
RushPL
Quadragnos

You've successfully sent 25000 ToriCredits to Ancient.

Hello everyone,

I understand some people might be upset with the way the sign-ups have been going on so far, so I'll explain some things and also lessen the requirements to sign-up and explain why.

4PF - this is a clan consisting of some [NO] members, who are unable to participate in CL under the [NO] clan tag. This is because legendary clans are unable to recruit new members, they're considered dead the same as other official non-legendary clans might be considered dead, but they don't have the option to add anyone new unless the specific member was part of the clan before. I did mention in some discord channels about a month and half ago that CL will be happening this year, and it's likely that one of them found out and wanted to compete. [NO] as a clan could compete, but only with the few members that are alive. They then knowing this decided to create a new clan to have the chance to participate in CL. I decided to give them the chance to participate.

(z)ero - While they did invite members after the 24th of June deadline, I do recognize that this is harsh and not a very good deadline to be setting when there aren't many clans that are able to participate due to general activity in the game. Toribash has always been about the community around it, making friends and having fun. I also admit that I didn't really announce that CL was going to be happening before that, which is my fault, and thus resulted in (z)ero wanting to participate but not having the ability to. Therefore, I want to give (z)ero the chance to apply again if they want to and I'll waive the requirement restrictions on that as well.

Clans that haven't applied yet - I don't want these requirements that I previously set to be a giant deterrent from you wanting to have the chance to participate in CL. CL has always been an event that the community bonded over and as someone who's previously participated many times, I did have a lot of fun and made some long lasting memories with my clan members. regarding the current deadline - I won't be releasing the official CL thread immediately after, so if there is some late application that's fine. If there is any question that you want to ask me, feel free to and I'll try my best to make sure that everyone that wants to participate can. And I will also try my best to make the matches as accommodating as possible so that everyone can enjoy!

If there is anything else you want me to elaborate on, let me know
pm me your questions or applications

https://i.imgur.com/1GWtVnU.png

dance with my dogs in the night time
cash to burn