Toribash
13 and a virgin.
Personally, I think it is wrong if you have sex before the age of 14. I mean, 13 and not a virgin just sounds wrong.
[2nd Dan]-[Sigma]
Gynx's brick pimp ^^. "Gynx": A brick has holes, what more do you want?
18 and still virgin, no problems with it... Prefer to wait for someone I really love.

To all the <15 love-machines, you can give names to your hands, but it still doesn't count kk?
DO NOT CLICK THIS !!LINK!!
Men are alot more visual than women are, hens they end up having sex alot earlier than they should.
- > - > ORMO | 7th dan < - < -
<Muse> hush little kronos, dont you cry, Muse is gonna sing you a lullaby
18 and still virgin, no problems with it... Prefer to wait for someone I really love.

To all the <15 love-machines, you can give names to your hands, but it still doesn't cou

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA LOL!

I find all these 16+ and waiting for the right girl really sweet. Yes, whatshisname had a point when he said getting down and dirty and getting experienced young is a good idea, but you'll find most girls (Virgin or not) will be completely understand of your failings in bed assuming they aren't a plastic Miss. Sluttysocks.

Lost mine last month actually. 19, to a girl named nicole.

This made me "awwww :3".
NEW ACCOUNT: ZAPACHOO
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I find it amusing how yall feel comfortable talking about this, to people you don't even know. Well I myself am not. Lost it at 14.
Your not? Yet you tell us anyway.

I think it makes people more comfortable not knowing the people they are telling.
\o/ The first thing i ever got was a blowjob a lot of them then i had sex.
it was like at 12 when I got the bj