Toribash
@pitcher, I commented on your songs a while ago ingame if you remember.

@Wiirus, Probably one of the best acoustic guitar songs i've ever heard, honestly, i actually downloaded it lol. I also think I have heard it somewhere but i cant remember.

My turn, was watching the movie Kill Bill, and heard this song, fell in love with it.

Wiirus: I usually don't listen to acoustic guitars on youtube, but I liked that one, it didn't even sound like it was from the guitar xD

Lynx: sorry I don't think I can really comment on that video because it's not really my type of music. Sounds very soothing though.

Been listening to song like 50 times a day lately. Might be a fun song to make a video out of =)
@Pitcher: Tried to get into those once more, just couldn't =/
@Lynx: Soothing tune.
@Vate: The guy in wiirus' video is actually using a basic sound effect on this particular song. It's a kind of a weak echo effect in order for the song to sound more trance-like. Nevertheless, he's one of the best fingerstyle guitarists in the world

About your vid, it couldn't load it. "An error has occured" >_>

A few pieces I like to listen to.

Inb4 "Level asian"or "Asians" - the dude is seriously incredible for his age and the time he's had to practice. This is achieved through effort, not genes. Bruce Lee didn't get to where he was without training

Man, I hadn't listened to this in a long time.
One of three leaders of [Hunters]. Chat? Identify yourself: https://discord.gg/ZHdJfAT
@wiirus: Liked the first one, very subtle. The George Carlin soundbites in the second one surprised me(he is one of my "role models"), but I still can't understand what makes dubstep so good. Third one was ... unexpected The rest were too electronic for my taste.

@Rob: That's actually pretty good, reminds me of vintage music from early videogames boss fights

Stuff from me :

Music

Last edited by lordtiger; Apr 2, 2012 at 10:59 AM.
One of three leaders of [Hunters]. Chat? Identify yourself: https://discord.gg/ZHdJfAT