Endurance Onslaught 6.0
As the first part of recruitment I suggest coming to chill in #addicted to:

a) see if you don't get banned by bust (you will get banned by bust, it's matter of whether you manage to persuade somebody into unbanning you after the fact)
b) see if you can survive the heavy cancer and general attitude in the clan

If you don't flee after this, we can go with the next step.

[re] | #Polska
qui hic minxerit aut cacaverit, habeat deos superos et inferos iratos
Excuse me for asking, but what do you mean by banned by bust? And I'll make sure to stick around.
[Nitro]| [TFF]|[TMO]"Jet beams don't melt steel fuel"~Bercat.
"01000001 01100010 01110010 01100001 01111000 01100001 01110011 "
Originally Posted by XxGamerzz View Post
Excuse me for asking, but what do you mean by banned by bust? And I'll make sure to stick around.

I think you already know
[22:00:52] * bust sets mode: +b *!webchat@1337-B769D74A.dhcp.mtpk.ca.charter.com
[22:00:56] <~JtanK> Hiya
[22:00:56] * XxGamerzz was kicked by bust (no)
[22:01:00] <~JtanK> lol
[22:01:03] <@flxy> #rekt
[22:01:04] * JtanK sets mode: -b *!webchat@1337-B769D74A.dhcp.mtpk.ca.charter.com

I unbanned you but this is gonna happen a lot. Early game in [addicturd] is harsh.

[re] | #Polska
qui hic minxerit aut cacaverit, habeat deos superos et inferos iratos
Application
Hi my names Kobe or some call me kman anyway i am a blue belt thats great a playing twins words and Judo i can win in two moves i am in to texture making i have Skype but just have to redownload it later if you accept this post i know uou probably think here comes another noob but i am no noob. Ps this is my first application so sorry if it's not the best. Bye
Originally Posted by bloodyo2u View Post
Hi my names Kobe or some call me kman anyway i am a blue belt thats great a playing twins words and Judo i can win in two moves i am in to texture making i have Skype but just have to redownload it later if you accept this post i know uou probably think here comes another noob but i am no noob. Ps this is my first application so sorry if it's not the best. Bye

I'm sorry, but I don't think we're the right thing for you and vice versa. You might want to consider applying to some different, newer clans. I don't think you'd be a nice fit. Good luck in your future endeavours.
[Addicted]Application
Name: Jackferry
Real_name: JackDennis
Belt: 4th dan Black Belt
Last_match: I was deafeated by bobby1177 on Feb 12, 2015
Total_post: 33 this post is 34
Singleplayer_replays: it's down on the bottom
Multiplayer_replays: it's down on the bottom
Mods: it's down on the bottom
Reason_of_joining: the reason for that is that this clan is old and offrical it got improved alot more than other clans do, this clan was bassicly my favorite clan in toribash so far, the first time I saw people with clans I love to join that clan, but then when I look at the clan section then I looked at all the offricals clan and so far Addicted got the most simple and got more infomation than all the other clans out there.
Attached Files
#Headkick_DHeadkick.rpl (80.0 KB, 3 views)
aikido1.rpl (30.2 KB, 2 views)
aikido2.rpl (51.7 KB, 2 views)
THE HEAD KIACK.rpl (60.3 KB, 3 views)
sparing_chamber.tbm (3.5 KB, 2 views)
Last edited by jackferry; Feb 13, 2015 at 02:34 PM.
[l]/Deadly/#Drunk
jackferry, I'm sorry to inform you but your application has been declined. We don't think we're the right thing for you and vice versa. You might want to consider applying to some different, newer clans. We don't think you'd be a nice fit. Good luck in your future endeavours.