Toribash
Originally Posted by Nishiino View Post
DUBBED>SUBBED

NO EXEPTIONS

Except for everyone who doesn't like irritating American voice-overs.
LIGHTING FROM MY EYES
Originally Posted by fat0ninja View Post

I actually failed, I meant subbed>dubbed. ;__;
Originally Posted by Nishiino View Post
SUBBED>DUBBED

NO EXEPTIONS

Yyyyyyyyyyyeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, no.

Sometimes this is true, but for the most part, this only applies to hentai.

There's nothing wrong with English voice-overs at all. People who usually say subbed > dubbed are typically weeaboos who only prefer Japanese voice-overs for no other reason than that they're Japanese.
>>The Official Guv'na Fan Club<<
o7[OLDA] pride, world wide o7

He who was the butt of the joke reserves no right to say "that wasn't funny."
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Well, for all the animes that I have rented, the dubbing always irritates me. Mostly because it's in an American accent. Maybe that's just me though.
LIGHTING FROM MY EYES
the dubbing always irritates me. Mostly because it's in an American accent. Maybe that's just me though.

Oh, an America-hater.
Well then yeah, I guess dubbed wouldn't be your thing.
>>The Official Guv'na Fan Club<<
o7[OLDA] pride, world wide o7

He who was the butt of the joke reserves no right to say "that wasn't funny."
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

No, I meant that I find the accents irritating. Not the people; I have several charming American friends.
LIGHTING FROM MY EYES
i enjoy dubed, because it allows me to play toribash and watch a show without having to pause it when my turn comes up on toribash its just convenient. also
Neon Genesis Evangelion
the voice for shinji is the worst
its like a kick in the balls every time he speaks
Originally Posted by deridor View Post
i personally like dubbed better. thats mainly cus reading the subtitles tends to give me headaches after a while >_< i wish i knew japanese. most of my favorite things are from japan, especially anime and manga. i cant say im a real fan though >.> need to watch more anime lol. any reccomendations t-o_n? besides eureka ^_^ already know thats great lol. havent seen it in a while though so im gonna watch it all the way through soon. maybe this weekend

Oh hell yeah.

Well, for starters, Gunslinger Girl (and its spin-offs) aren't too bad imo. Macross Frontier is a tad short but there's like twenty billion Macross-related animes out there, so...

Also, there's a anime coming out this year called Black Rock Shooter that sounds really tight. Should keep an eye on that.

And then there's movies.

I'd just say GN, ST, YL and call it a day, but there's Princess Mononoke, Spirited Away, etc.

There's also this one Naruto movie that didn't suck. I can't remember which one though...
[18:04:54] <aracoon> Eureka is a powerhungry fag
[13:13] <Eureka> also dota is kinda for pigfuckers
[13:13] <jalis> ban eureka
[13:13] <jalis> thanks