Toribash
wow! Awsome! can you make one with the blood just to see what it looks like plz

P.S: do you have the real version of bryce or just a demo?
Last edited by Trevor_Belmont; Aug 1, 2007 at 11:03 PM.
OK, so here's all the gubbins for my pose, Replay file attached, and a picture showing some of the poses.

I think that frame 530 is my favourite pose, but frame 688 was such a pain to balance on that bloody head I still like that one. Frame 401 may not look good from other angles but looks OK from the angle shown. Maybe there is one that you think looks best or that would be easier to work with, let me know what you think.

As for colours and materials: Metal Or Rock sounds good, is rock a rough texture?
Colours: Blues. I use aqua relax and pharos force in game but I would be happy with Blues as seen on my sig, on the body of the train.

Caption: Choo! Choo!

Background: Darker is preferable

Could you fit in a PI symbol somewhere? TT, dunno in what context or if it would be practical.

Hope thats enough info, let me know which pose you think is best.
Last edited by TommyTank; Apr 13, 2008 at 01:39 PM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Choo! Choo!
Yep im liking fram 530 the most to.. i might make one of 401 aswell to go into the collage.. so could you post the replay of the 530 one so i got a 3d image to work from and then u wanna be blue dont ya..

EDIT: sorry just noticed the attachement.. will get right on it now.. gimme tonight to do it.

EDIT 2: Ok here they are.. i put you in a shiny blue costume but if u prefer i can turn into more of a matte (less reflection). also i dont know what sky to have as your background but i think the blueish haze works well.. if u want a background scene then just tell me and i will see what i can do. Also i havnt put the blood in quite yet as i hate doing the blood so gimme a day or 2 to do it Enjoy!

TommyTank:

Last edited by SparrowHawk; Aug 2, 2007 at 06:21 PM.
Wow. Awesome job Sparrow_Hawk. You really did a good job.
Originally Posted by Foxie
STD means Sillily transmitted donkeys

A proud member of the IPA and BAF
I don't exactly have a screenshot, but could you make one of me riding SSJokker like a horsey? And I want his joints red, mine will be orc green.
Last edited by ADTerminal; Aug 28, 2007 at 09:03 PM. Reason: No moar Dean
User was infracted for this signature. (Useless signature)
Originally Posted by ADTerminal View Post
I don't exactly have a screenshot, but could you make one of me riding Mr-Deanster like a horsey? And his joints are red, mine orc green.

My joints are black! You dont ride me
Jarmund>{#toribash} Dr-Meanster: finish your sentences before pressing enter.