Toribash
I saw it on apple.com/downloads. It said it was really fun and entertaining, so I downloaded it, and made an account. I only started to play MP around Sep 08 though. Before that I was just messing around with some mods in SP...

My friend and I love small less known games and picked up Toribash way before you guys showed up.
Jalis: Freelancer, you're a duck | Sachi: Freelancer, you're a duck | Reanimator: Freelancer, you're a duck
satiknee: Freelancer, you're a duck | Wiggi: Freelancer, you're a duck | Tarlan: Freelancer, you're a duck
Just happened upon it and started playing...at the time I played pretty much every new game I found :P

Also, lol freelancer "way before you guys showed up"? You've only been playing since late 2007.
Last edited by hidingwarior; Jun 25, 2009 at 09:50 PM.
I wanted a new Rag doll-physics game. Searched for one, found Toribash. Didn't appeal to me at first, but then I tried Multiplayer. That's when it started getting fun.
It makes me wonder..
i was searching for good ragdoll physics games and then i went to fun-motion, i saw toribash on the top ones so i tried
Belt: 10th Dan ; Clan: JollyR
Orgs: ORMO, Portugal Organization and T3AL