Ranking
the shading is looking reall good for the face so far just add a bit more detail to the nose area. one tip dont use pure white for eyes. eyes arnt pure white in human eyes there more milky color it prooves it when you see that shines are brighter then the white in the eyes.
I still take texture requests for usd
Will it be a two faced jester or a jester with a mask? I would consider adding either a warm tone to the skin or maybe some green in the hat to help with contrast. Are you thinking about any hat colors?
aint nothing to it but to do it
Originally Posted by Calamity View Post
the shading is looking reall good for the face so far just add a bit more detail to the nose area. one tip dont use pure white for eyes. eyes arnt pure white in human eyes there more milky color it prooves it when you see that shines are brighter then the white in the eyes.

May you like... show me how to make a proper looking nose? just a nose pls XD hahahhahaha. What is this "milky color"?

Originally Posted by CxTrXs View Post
Will it be a two faced jester or a jester with a mask? I would consider adding either a warm tone to the skin or maybe some green in the hat to help with contrast. Are you thinking about any hat colors?

I got the inspiration from this:
http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs70/f/20...ic-d33toum.jpg

I'll copy the jester hat with the jester's face at the side.

-snip-
Last edited by Karstnator; Oct 25, 2014 at 04:46 AM.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Toribash Season 1 Rank 3 | Ex-ES Artist | Ex-Mascot of [Alpha]
CLAN LEAGUE 2019 WINNER

passing on 20 minute Wip

lets see what can we get
my PSD file is unorganized so if you want it i can send via skype
Welcome me back maybe?
YES NO ONE REMEMBERS ME BUT MY FRIENDS
here karst 2 options roll from mine or use it as a refrence btw milky white is a not clear/pure white i added eyes redid nose added mouth for you to see experts sign your work when you post it

ow i just realized face is too small someone help meh
Welcome me back maybe?
YES NO ONE REMEMBERS ME BUT MY FRIENDS
Originally Posted by Calamity View Post
here karst 2 options roll from mine or use it as a refrence btw milky white is a not clear/pure white i added eyes redid nose added mouth for you to see experts sign your work when you post it

Thanks thanks thanks. I'll use that :3

I tried to give it a creepy look by giving it no eyes. I also gave him a nose that i'm satisfied with.

Cntrl+v

Last edited by Karstnator; Oct 25, 2014 at 04:45 AM.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Toribash Season 1 Rank 3 | Ex-ES Artist | Ex-Mascot of [Alpha]
CLAN LEAGUE 2019 WINNER
time to do some texture requests tonight im making eva unit 1 from evangalion the anime
and continue making my set up next is my hands then the arms. what are you up too peeps?
erm what about making skype conv and someone shares his screen once in a while also am working on alien with robotic helm head and its goin pretty well exept for the shading am lost i could use some tips if so ill send via pm or post here
I have been working doing sketches and then coloring them digitally.

SlothMouse

I am tempted to make a complete glitch set though. Most of the sets i have had, are incomplete and a mix of different textures. I made a bunch of "glitched" images i want to use.

Here is one of them

aint nothing to it but to do it