Toribash
Helping alt.
Attached Files
alt3.rpl (39.2 KB, 17 views)
alt4.rpl (22.5 KB, 14 views)
deady: "Sahee (...) you bitter Pollock (...)"
Originally Posted by El33tN00b View Post
im aloud to post here sahee just told me that if i wanted help i should post here. please stop saying that i said i would steal your move i never said that you just presumed that i did because of cappas move in which im onley studieng to find a way to make a move really effective like it not using it agains anyone. i will never take credit fro anyones moves as my own. and besides that cappa was okay with it and. away from all that sahee i save after a match and it still doesnt show up in the replays folder? should i uninstall and re-install?

K, I recall you joking bout stealing my move, but again, I misunderstood a joke XP. I think I am seeing a pattern. When we were playing today you asked me if I had textures, and it looks like your replays aren't saving, this exact thing happened to me. My problem was I stupidley forgot to drag TB to my hard drive when I installed it. I think you might have TB on your desktop instead of in your hard drive. If not I suggest you try to find the replay in your autosaves ;)
[RelaxAll]

Jeremy - You can train a n00b, but he'll just be a trained n00b...
oh
snowflake you where right but it was in the games folder and not on desktop. but thanks if you wouldnt have said that i never would have found these.

sahee edited:
Originally Posted by El33tN00b View Post
nah its in there but it uh yea im uninstalling/reinstalling it i just came up with a sweet move saved it and i couldnt find it in saved or in replays. so im uninstalling it thanks for the advice though Snowflake.

Note if you're using our forums please adhere to some common rules.

Other post deleted, cause of double posting, but actually it's deleted to show you your place ;P. You're outclanner, and I have pointy fork. Beware ;P

hey sahee you just gonna poke me with that fork or are you going to help ? lol
Attached Files
El33t vs Uke.rpl (21.9 KB, 13 views)
El33tN00b vs Uke 2008.rpl (24.7 KB, 10 views)
El33t N00b Vs Uke..rpl (21.8 KB, 7 views)
El33t N00b vs Uke 2...rpl (32.8 KB, 6 views)
El33t noob starter.rpl (24.7 KB, 4 views)
Last edited by El33tN00b; Aug 20, 2008 at 07:19 AM. Reason: added more replays and more still
I thought I'd try making some openers where I hold a lot of the upper body joints, rotate chest and pecs and experimenting with the legs. I didn't get anything too decent, but I think some of these might have some potential, so have a look and tell me if you can get some stuff happening with these ;]
Attached Files
1.rpl (19.3 KB, 10 views)
2.rpl (13.9 KB, 8 views)
3.rpl (19.4 KB, 8 views)
4.rpl (13.8 KB, 7 views)
5[a].rpl (13.9 KB, 8 views)
5[b].rpl (14.0 KB, 10 views)
[A L P H A]
Double post, just to get some attention

I tried making a move that hits down from above, and I was getting sick of kicks, so I decided to make a punch. I call it... the chopping right ;]
Tell me what you guys think that will make the punch better.

[!] yes, dmt is low on the sp one. I know... But I wanted a decap ok? ;]
Attached Files
chopping right mp.rpl (68.0 KB, 9 views)
chopping right sp.rpl (11.1 KB, 9 views)
Last edited by scheczudio; Aug 25, 2008 at 03:33 PM.
[A L P H A]
I tried, but failed ;p. You could make it reach a bit more further, if you contr left glute, but it takes away some steam, and I guess that's the best thing you could do, what you have already done. ;P
i have a punch ive been working on, and i just wanna see what you guys can do with it. thanks!
Last edited by Crest1990; Oct 15, 2008 at 06:56 PM.
Crest1990
<now, stop playing toribash, and find someone to (bleep)> [Lgnd]Ethereal
That's so similar to my scorpion punch
Attached Files
crest1.rpl (19.5 KB, 12 views)
scorpionishavoccounter.rpl (27.8 KB, 14 views)
scorpion kick ing.rpl (46.4 KB, 13 views)